Obliviously Dangerous

**Alexis' POV**

The bottle pointed at Sarah. "Oh no..." she whispered.

"Truth or dare?" Annabeth said with a devilish smirk.

"Uh... uhh, truth?"

"Hmm... I would have preferred dare, but..." Annabeth said, a finger on her chin. "Easy, simple. How many people have you kissed in your life?"

Her face turned beet red. "Uhm..."

"Like, not how many times you kissed, how many different people you have kissed before."

"Does parents count? Kiss on the lips?" she questioned frantically.

"Cannot be family. Like, close family since gods' families work differently. No bros or sisters, no mom or dad kisses either. And yes, either kiss on the lips or a more sexual kiss," she smirked at the last statement.

She blushed again. "One," came out of her mouth, barely a whisper.

"What? But you aren't dating anybody... or haven't dated anybody," Frank says, being the only oblivious and innocent person.

Nico smirked at her, probably knowing who it was. Or did his unnaturally pale skin show a faint redness? I came up with a whole bunch of different ideas and scenes as to what could have happened, since Sarah never dated anybody before. My thoughts were interrupted when Leo laughed.

"One? That's it?" he said. "I would think someone as beautiful as you would have been with many other guys!"

Jealously flowed through me like a busted pipe, even though Sarah was probably oblivious to Leo's flirt.

Calypso punched him on the arm and scolded him. "I'm your girlfriend, so you don't flirt with other girls!"

Leo grinned sheepishly back at her.

Sarah quickly composed herself and spun the bottle, a little too hard.

I saw the bottle slow down and pointed itself at me. "Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare," I said. There's no way she can come up with a good dare to save her life.

Her face then split into a maniacal grin, and I had second thoughts. She whispered in my ear and I questioned life. Maybe death would be better. "What?" I whisper-screamed.

"You heard me," she whispered back, her grin smug.

Never mind my earlier statement.

I gulped and scooted forward, ready to do my dare.