Just Getting Into the Fun

**Leo's POV**

This had to be the weirdest truth or dare session that I had hosted so far. And that was saying a lot, since we had stayed up many other late nights, asking questions and daring others to do things they wouldn't normally do. First Thalia appeared to be bisexual, then Jason further admitted his admiration for Percy, we got Annabeth to act dumb, Sarah might have kissed Nico, I did kiss Alexis (and what surprised me about that is that I counted. 15 seconds before she pulled away!), Will used to like Alexis, and Hazel got Piper to charmspeak Will into just giving her a would you rather. Hazel's no fun! Ugh.

Hazel then spun the bottle, unusually calm, and we waited. Will still seemed to be in a trance, staring at a point on the wall. The bottle was spinning for what felt like a little too long, and then it landed on...

Cal! Finally, my girlfriend would be embarrassed by none other than the girl I first went for... oops. She had complained that she didn't need to come, as she hardly knew anyone here except for Percy, but they had an awkward history. Then she finally agreed to go when I said all of the other couples would be there, and she asked if I wanted her to go so we were cute. CUTE? I brought her over to Bunker 9 to help me set up, and we waited for people to arrive. The first couple to be there were Hazel and Frank, most likely because Hazel was crazy about being on time. Then the rest came, Alexis and Sarah last, and we started. Cal hadn't said a thing to be since we started, she had just punched me a few times, even when I was trying to get Alexis to tell me Hazel's plan. That girl!

Calypso looked up, then blushed when she saw everyone's eyes on her. She quickly mustered some confidence and retorted.

"What? I'm waiting for my... umm..." She thought for a second. She was so cute whether she was pouting or thinking. "My dare," she said confidently. I hope she knows what's in store for her!

"Okay," Hazel started, rubbing her hands together. "I dare you... to... kiss the hottest girl in the room." She finished with a smug look on her face. Man, these people really knew how to rip up relationships.

Calypso's eyes widened, and she hesitantly got up, giving me a look of sympathy. Although, why would I care? I had just been kissed by another girl. I gave her a thumbs up and a smile, which she rolled her eyes to. She then looked around, trying to pick which girl to kiss. I was only half surprised when her gaze landed on...

Piper. Okay, wasn't what I was expecting, but at least we're moving. As Cal walked over to her, Piper's eyes widened, and she tried to squirm away. She did not look like she was enjoying what her friend had done.

"Wait please can w—" Piper was cut off by Calypso's quick peck, and then she ran to sit back down. Piper just looked confused, and everyone else's faces showed disappointment.

"Come on, you could've gone longer than that!" Jason complained, then to get slapped by Piper, who seemed to have just recovered from the kiss. We all knew Cal didn't actually have any feelings for Pipes, so I didn't mind how short the kiss was. I scooted closer to her, and put my arm around her shoulder. She pushed it off, then spun the bottle. It landed on...

**Annabeth's POV**

The bottle spun and pointed to my side as it stopped. I knew it was pointed to Percy because he sits right next to me, and I could feel him tense as the bottle pointed at him menacingly.

"Percy," Calypso said accusingly. "Truth or... dare?"

"Dare," Percy said confidently. He'd take a dare anytime, any day!

She smirked. "Okay, mister big shot. Why don't you go dress up in a pink tutu and a ballerina leotard, and go dance in front of Chiron! Oh, and while you are at it, why don't you mention that his music sucks?"

Percy's eyes widened at this, and I could tell he obviously regretted picking dare. I don't think anyone here would have expected such an extreme dare, especially from the newbie of the group. Alas, it seemed that she quickly became accustomed to our truth or dare ways. I let go of Percy's hand, as we were holding them, and pushed him, urging him to get up and get it over with it.

I heard Leo say to her, "Cal, I know you kinda hate him, but that is a crazy one! I shoulda thought of that...This is why you are my girlfriend!"

"I am not in a relationship with you just because I am smart!" She responded, crossing her arms. "I thought you loved me..."

"Of course! I just meant it was one of the reasons why I..." Leo lowered his voice as he saw everyone's eyes on him. "Well continue later."

As Percy got up, he muttered "This is ridiculous...My reputation as the cool awesome son of Poseidon will get squashed after this." He then looked over to me.

"Can you come with me to find the stuff and help me fit into it?" He asked, annoyed.

"Yeah of course!" I responded, starting to get up. Then I felt a warm hand on mine and looked over to see it was Calypso's. She handed me a small camera and smirked, then shooed me away.

Percy looked at me, annoyance shown very clearly. "She's dead for this." I gave a small giggle, and he rolled his eyes at me. Then, we went to get his costume.

//Break\\

**Still Annabeth's POV**

"I never thought I would say this, but I look hideous," Percy mocked himself in front of the mirror.

"I think you look pretty," I responded, smirking.

I had finally gotten Percy into the leotard, (Man, those things were small!) and attached the secret camera to his waistband. We were walking to the big house, and when we got there, Percy pointed to where Chiron was playing cards with Mr. D and some satyrs. I gave him a thumbs up, and he gave me the stink eye.

"Why did it have to be pink?" he groaned, then started walking. I suppressed a small giggle, as I didn't want to slow him down. I then sighed, watching him start pirouetting and doing what I guessed what was supposed to be a leap, and Mr. D noticed and raised an eyebrow. Then Percy leaned over to Chiron and told him something which made Chiron stand up angrily, then he probably apologized and told them the dare. He then ran back over, grumpy, and said three words.

"Getting changed, now." Percy was so cute when he was mad, so I just grabbed his hand and brought him to the Poseidon cabin to change. We had finished, and I shoved the camera quickly into my pocket, too fast for Percy to realize. We then went back to Bunker 9, the door still open, and sat in our spots. I handed the camera to Cal and she watched the video with Leo. Their faces starting to turn purple with the effort not to laugh. Percy just huffed and spun the bottle angrily. The bottle shuddered loudly as it stopped, pointing at...