Begin

No one's pov

"kill him now!  A roaring voice exploded inside the abandoned building.

"please,  sir,  I have a family,  my daughter is one two years old.  I don't want her to grow without me. " the man on the floor said.

" pity on her,  her dad is a traitor to this family.  And we don't let a traitor live,  don't we brother? " the icy hair said.

A pair of piercing eyes look at the icy hair and back to the man on the floor.

" hurry up brother,  or else the cops might be here any moment now. " a husky voice said.

He doesn't want to kill the person in front of him because the person on the floor was one of the closest guy he had when his father let him join their underground business.

But as the new leader of their mafia group he needs to be cold as ice,  even he hated the idea of killing people. 

"what the he'll Gdragon,  kill him or else I'm the one who will shoot him!" the icy man said but after that gdragon pointed his gun at him.

"shut your mouth Victory, or else you're the first one I will make you brain explode! " he said

The icy hair just laugh and hide behind the tall man.

" brother  don't forget that he is the cause why your daughter was once in the hand of our enemy.  Forget about your relationship with him,  just remember what he did to your family especially to your only daughter. Right now,  kill him and after this we will go to the hospital.  Dara just called,  your princess is already awake. " the man said.

After what his brother said,  he immediately pull the trigger and four shots was heard inside the abandoned building.

" you did the right thing brother. " the husky voice said and tap his shoulder.

" thank you Top for helping me. " gdragon said

The guy just look at him and smile.

" can we go now,  I wanted to see princess. " victory said. 

They hurriedly ride in their cars and directly went to the hospital. 

At the hospital

" cmon baby,  you need to eat this. " Dara said
" mommy,  I want daddy.  Where is he? " the six years old girl asked her mom.

Dara just smiled and kiss her cheeks.

" don't worry princess,  dad will be here later. " Bobby said

" that's right princess,  you don't want dad to be mad right?  So eat first your food. " yunyeong said

" Okay,  but where is my twinnie? " She asked

Her two brothers got silent and their mother was the one who answered her. 

After hearing those words she cried, she blamed herself if it's not because of her curiosity it wouldn't happen to her twin brother. 

She keeps on crying until someone open the door.

"ohhh,  why is the princess crying? " victory asked her

" Uncle victory,  where is chanwoo?  It's my fault why he's not yet awake.  I'm the one who asked him to get inside of the car of uncle Siwon. " the little girl keeps on crying.

" princess  it is not your fault.  Stop crying.  Don't worry your twin brother will be just fine.  He is just taking a rest that's all. " top said

The little girl hurriedly went to his two uncles and hug them. 

When she open her eyes,  she saw two piercing eyes.

" daddy! " the girl released the hug from her uncles and hurriedly went to her dad but.....

" don't get near,  just lie down first.  I'm going home,  I'll send you tomorrow. " her dad hurriedly went out.

The people inside the room saw how the girl. Longs for her dad.

" don't worry honey,  your dad is just a little bit tired.  You know he loves you so much,  right? " dara said

The girl cried and hug her mom.

" we will go now dara,  I will talk to him don't worry.  " top said and hug his niece and nephews before going out.

Victory followed. Now, its only dara,  with her two sons inside the hospital room.

Dara was mad at her husband for not showing affection to their daughter.  And she knows why. 

" is he blaming now our daughter for the death of his best friend.  Well,  what kind of a father is he knowing his own best friend kidnapped his children. " dara said only in her mind

" mom,  is dad mad at princess? " Bobby asked his mom.

She looked at her son and hug him.

" of course not,  he is just tired.  Don't worry about it.  C'mon you sleep beside yunyeong now,  you need to take a rest too. " She said.

Bobby kissed his mom and his sister.

" don't worry princess,  oppa will protect you from those Jerks. No one could touch you. " Bobby said in his. Mind.

hello my loyal readers, this is just a short update. I will work hard for the next chapter. Please love this story. :*