Meeting the Jerk

Lisa's pov

After having my usual breakfast with my brothers and mom, I hurriedly went to my car which Mr. Lee will drive me to school. I already have my own driving license but my mom told me not to drive yet my own car because my dad don't want me to drive it because I'm a girl. How frustrating. 

"Miss, where here now." Mr. Lee said.

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

"What time do I need to pick you up?" Mr. Lee said

"No need to pick me up Mr. Lee, unnies and I will go to Hongdae to hang out. " 

He look at me with a curious face. "I'm afraid I could not let you go their without me, your Dad will get mad at me." 

"Don't worry Mr. Lee I already told my Mom about it and she allowed me and I'll be home before my dad arrive. I promise Mr. Lee" I smiled at him. 

"Okay Miss, and before you leave, always remember your Dad loves you that's why he is very protective of you." I smiled at him once again and nod before closing the door.

Welcome to Seoul National University, I'm taking up Business Management where my dad choose that course for me

Welcome to Seoul National University, I'm taking up Business Management where my dad choose that course for me. What I really want is to be an international Ballerina, but my dad did not allowed me to enroll Seoul Performing Arts. I grew like a robot, always saying yes to my dad just to please him but at the end of the day all the things that I've done for him were still not enough for him to love me as his own daughter. 

"Yah, Lalisa what's with the frown face huh?" Chaeyoung ask me. 

"Good morning to you too Chae! Don't mind me okay, I'm fine. DId you see Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie?" 

"Not yet, I think they are in the Engineering building. Jisso unnie needs to take change some of her schedule that's why Jennie unnie tag along with her because its near at the Law building." She said.

I nodded, "Well, I think its just you and me again. LEt's go I need to change also some of my schedule."

SHe slap me and stomp her feet. I laugh at her reaction. "Yah, don't you like my presence her. Sorry to say Lalisa, we are in one building so bare with it." She hung her tongue and leave me.

"Hey, wait up Chae I'm just kidding." I laugh at her and cling at her arm. She's my cousin along with Jennie and Jisoo unnie. Beside of my brothers, they are always their with me just to make me happy and forget about my problem with my dad. 

"Attention students, please go to the gymnasium now for our annual Opening Program this academic year. "

"Looks like we don't have class today, it will be the usual." Chaeyoung said with a smile on her face. 

"Yeah, can you dm our unnies to meet us at the gymnasium, its near at the Engineering building." I said to her and she nod at me.