Chapter one: The beginning

I didn't know that the sound of the world ending would be the screams of a man who is being beaten the hell out by my bestfriend all because he tried to steel her twinkie. I dont know what was worse, the zombies eating people or a grown man being beaten by a 16 year old. All i know is that this was not how i wanted to spend my summer or for a matter of fact the rest of my life. You maybe woundering 'how in the hell did it end up like this' well it all started when we decided to go to school.

"Ugh, this water tastes like shit!" Stella exclaimed.

"I told you to get A7 water but nOo, you wanted B13." I said rolling my eyes, driving away from the mall.

"Mental note, dont get water from the B section." she said, putting the water in the cup holders.

"Your stupid." I said jokingly as we made it to the highway.

As we drove, we passed the highschool where I spotted a figure laying in the grass. I quickly made a u turn and went back where I parked in a space.

"What's going on? Why are we here? Its summer and I dont feel like going back to this hellhole." She said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car. Before I could tell her to stay in the car, she was already out-waterbottle in hand.

I quickly made my way over to the figure and realized it was our school janitor, Felipe.
"FELIPE!" Stella yelled as she fell to the ground beside him.

"What do we do?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Check his wallet?" I asked. She glared up at me "call 911 you dumb ass!" I nodded my head and pulled out my phone.

"Whats the number for 911 again?" Stella huffed "you are an idiot!" Swiping my phone from my hand she diled the number. Smirking i spinned around to face the janitor but to only see an empty spot on the grass.

"What the f-" something heavy rammed into me causing me to fall to the ground.
Looking up i saw Felipe standing there with blood drippings from his face. "Felipe?" I asked as he slowly moved towards me. He stopped at the sound of his name

"Hola como estas galaxy my wife is looking for you she has the enchaladas you asked for!!" i looked up at him in confusion as he stood there waving at me.

"Oh umm i mean zombie and brains and shit!" I screamed as he lunged for me rolling out of the way i scrambled up to my feet.

"Stella help!" I yelled over at my friends who was still on the phone. She just waved her and and continued to tall to the phone.

*Stellas pov*
"What do you mean yall dont do delivery it says you do in the website!"

*Back to galaxy*
I waved my hands to get her attintion but to only be tackled again. "Fuck!" I struggled to push felipe back as he snapped at my face. Looking around i found a broom laying next to me, reaching my hand out i quickly grabbed it and wacked it across his head. He fell over with a grunt. I quickly got on my feet holding the broom up in attack stance. Looking down at his unmoving body i gently poked him with thw broom.
He layed there still so just to male sure i poked him again. As the broom touched his belly he quickly grabbed it yanking it out of my hand. I screamed as he begain to chase me with it.
"STELLA FOR GOD SAKE HELP ME!" Stella turned around to glare at me

"i am on the phone Galaxy wait until im done!" She snapped.

I looked at her in disbelief, trying to figure out if she can see me being chased by a short mexican with a broom. She huffed and turned back around.
"You got to be kidding me!" I rolled my eyes and took a sharp turn.
I looked all over to find some type of weapon but i only saw a large conveniently dug hole on the left side of me. Thats when an idea popped in my head and i quickly stopped at the edge of the hole. I waited until his charging figure got close enough before moving to the side as his body flew passed me and into the hole. I looked down at his unmoving body. Picking up the broom i slowly poked is belly. Nothing. So i poked it again. As tge broom bet his belly he jumpped up grabbing the broom and yanking me into the hole with him. I screamed as my back hit the ground his face inches from mine. I smell is rotting breath as he snapped at my face.

"Galaxy!" I heard someone yell from above.

"Stella! Stella help!!" I yelled as i pushed him back away from my face.

My elbow slipped from underneath causing my hand to give out. Horror struck me as he begin to fall faster. His snarling teeth getting closer and closer to my skin. I closed my eyes praying to god that Stella will leave. I felt his hot breath on my neck and then a loud bang. Hot liquid spilled on my face ad Felipes body fell limp. Tossing him over i saw he had a huge hole in his head causing me to gaga a little.
"All you alright?!" Yelled a voice from above.
I looked up to see a guy around are age holding a gun.
"Im fine. Uh who are you?" I asked as he staired down at me.