Chapter 15 - Haunted

Outfit in External Link!

“H-A-U-N-T-E-D!” Sam spelled out as she jumped around the console room, a flyer in her hand.

“Haunted?” Toby questioned when he entered the room, over hearing Sam’s spelling session.

“Yes! It’s a planet!” Sam yelled, cheerfully as she clapped in excitement.

“A planet?” Simon questioned, popping his head form the spiral stairs. He had been working on the TARDIS who went a little inactive with the Ice Age story a 5 weeks ago. They had just been laying around since then, getting themselves back in normal routine.

“Yes! It’s a planet ruled by active skeletons. They’re really peaceful.” Sam said with a smile and a nod.

“Well duh. They don’t have the guts to do anything.” Toby said with an eye roll. Sam chuckled.

“The skeletons are also very into classical music, the piano especially. There’s this big concert coming up featuring Violetta. I don’t know her but I heard about her on Gallifrey. Some kids were talking about her. The concert that’s coming up features her on the violin, and her fiancé, Frederick on the piano. I heard a lot about Violetta and I want to meet her. So whether or not you agree with me, we’re going to Haunted.” Sam said with a stern nod.

“I read that Haunted doesn’t really have predators so it should be fine.” Allen said once he entered the room, over hearing their conversation.

“That settles it! We’re going to Haunted!” Sam yelled in excitement. The rest entered the room once they heard Sam’s cheer.

“Where we going?” Roni asked immediately.

“Haunted! Let’s go!” She cheered and ran to the console, entering the coordinates. The others followed and helped pilot.  Once they landed Sam ran to the doors and threw them open like she usually did, gothic Victorian houses entering her vision. The sky was dark and Sam saw all the skeletons on the streets, all wearing dark Victorian clothes. Sam smiled and stepped out, the others following. The TARDIS disguised itself as a gazebo which was closed off at the sides. Sam looked down at the flyer in her hands, but frowned. The words that were previous there had changed. B.A.S. was written large over the paper in bright orange. Sam blinked and the words changed again.

Come and listen to the pride and joy of Haunted! Violetta and Frederick playing at the Rosemary Sphere! Day show is 1PM to 2PM. Nigh show is 7PM to 8PM. Tickets are available at the door.

Sam walked over to a skeleton passing by and stopped him in his tracks.

“Excuse me, but I just wondered if you had the time on you.” He nodded and pulled out a pocket watch.

“It’s 6PM now.” He said and Sam nodded, thanking him and going back to her companions.

“We’ve got an hour before the show starts.” She said and they nodded.

“What will we doing now?” Owen asked.

“Well I want to meet Violette, so let’s go find the Rosemary Sphere.” She said and they nodded. They started to walk down the dark street. It wasn’t long before Simon just stopped.

“Could it be that?” Simon asked, pointing in a direction. It was a large sphere that looked like a planetarium, rosemary plants growing on the side of it.

“Wow. How’d we miss that?” Sam asked herself as they started to walk in that direction. There weren’t many people at the front, seeing as it’s still an hour and their probably making sure everything’s ready. The front doors were closed, but not locked. Sam opened the door and entered inside, the red carpets meeting her eye immediately. The others followed after her. Sam stopped when she saw a skeleton girl putting up some extra  roses at the doors.