Part 5

Alona's POV

We walked into the party and it was already booming with people. I had already lost Edith.
Well you are not going to see her till morning. I said in my head.

"Heyyyyy! Everyone having a good timeeee?!" Someone said standing on the coffee table. The crowd erupted in cheers. "Well how bout we bring back a childish game?" Once again the drunk people erupted in cheers. "Okay get in a circle and let's play truth or dare!" Everyone instantly got into a circle.
I some how got into it as well. Lucky me. Please note the sarcasm.
"Edith truth or dare" Some one said. The game went on till finally it landed on me.
"Dare" I smirked.
"Okay." Noah smirked back "I dare you miss little dare devil to jump off the roof into the pool out side"
"Okay." I said and stood up.
"Wait you are legit gonna do it?" I nodded and walked out the door.
I climbed on the roof. I swear I have done this so many times this is like a baby dare.
I walked over to the pool side and waited for everybody to come out. I swear I think every single person from inside came out just to watch me. I got down by the ledge and turn so my back was facing the pool. 
"Ready?" I yelled... silence "1...2...3" I jumped and did a back flip into the pool. When I came up everyone was shocked.
I got out and Alex handed me a towel.
"Well I'm going back to my dorm." I said turning.
"Wait Alona!" I turned to the person speaking. "I want you to prove you are the ultimate dare devil. Make-out the last person you ever kissed" I stood there for a minute. The last person I ever kissed was.... Jackson. Not again this boy hates my guts.

Jackson's POV
"Come quick this girl is about to jump off the roof!" Someone yelled and everyone ran outside.
Who would be so stupid to jump of the roof.
"Ready?" The person yelled... wait I know that voice it's that idiot Alona. "1...2...3" I pushed my way to the front of the crowd and the girl did a back flip into the pool. I was super shocked.
"Well I'm going back to my dorm" she stated.
"Wait Alona!" I turned to the person speaking like every one else. "I want you to prove you are the ultimate dare devil. Make-out the last person you ever kissed" she thought for a minute then her eyes went wide.
She scanned the crowd and her eyes landed on me and and she literally wined.
Wait.... I can't have been the last person she ever kissed. She has had three hours to kiss someone else so why does it have to be me?
When I looked for her again she was right in front of me.
"You seriously want my to do this?" She turned the speaker
"Yes" He said "or you are not the ultimate dare devil."
"I just jumped off a roof!" She yelled and groaned turning back to me.
"You know you don't have to do this" I said
"Yes I do otherwise I'll be classified as a wimp and I am no wimp got it" She said sternly. She didn't give me time to respond she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me.
We actually made out. What is wrong with me I f***king hate this girl yet I'm making out with her. When we stopped we looked at each other and she ran.  Then my dumb a** body chased after her, all the way up to her dorm.
I nocked on the door.
"Go away." She said turning her face from the door.
"When has that every made me go away?" I asked
"What do you want. To scream at me and say that's it's my fault?" She asked "Or saying that it should have been me?" She looked down. "God I wish that it was me, then you wouldn't hate me so much" The last part was almost inaudible. That honestly shocked me. Why does she care that I hate her so much.
"Why do care so much of what I think about you?" I asked
"Just go away!" She screamed getting up and slammed the door in my face. I heard her crying on the other side.

Kat~ hey here is the next chapter blah blah blah plz excuse misspelled words thanks.