The helpless khushi

It was during the basketball match.Arnav and Aarav were playing the game along with Sheetal.Arnav was so engrossed in the game that he was ignoring Khushi.

Suddenly sheetal make a point and was celebrating with arnav when Khushi comes to him to serve him water.Seening Khushi with arnav sheetal fumed in jealousy and suddenly start moving towards them with the ball.It seems that she was playing but she pushes Khushi so hard that she falls on the ground and winch in pain.Arnav was about to go to her but sheetal successfully dragged him to other side.It was noticed by two pairs of eyes.Payal and Nk.They both rushes to Khushi and help her to stand.But her leg was swelled.So they took her to other side.Thinking to inform others payal was about to go to her family but seeing them busy praising sheetal and talking about how Aarav and arnav were alike.She dropped the idea and took Khushi to hospital with Nk.

In hospital

Khushi- jiji u should go I will manage
Payal- shut up Khushi I will not leave u and go.

Doctor advised her to rest for 2 days as he have sprained her leg.

On basketball ground

Aarav and arnav were celebrating their win and arnav totally forget abt Khushi.

Aarav- ASR can we go out to have our lunch plz.

Sheetal- yes arnav can we celebrate our victory.

Arnav was about to deny when Anjali jumped in and said excitedly - yes chote plz it's have been so long we go out for lunch.

Arnav- ok di
Completely forgetting about Khushi

At restaurant

Aakash- arey where is payalji and khushiji
Anjali - even nk Bhai is missing

Sheetal- they must have gone to home.lets enjoy our lunch

At hospital

After getting bandage on her leg Khushi was sitting lost.
Payal- wat happen Khushi wat are u thinking.
Khushi- nothing jiji
Payal- I'm ur jiji i know wats going in ur mind.
Khushi with tears in her eyes- jiji he don't even look at me.
Nk- khushiji u now nannav.he is like that only.
Payal-no nkji I find something fishy.i don't think that sheetal is good.
Anyways let's go home.Everybody must be worried.
Nk- if they were worried they would have called.it seems they don't even remember that we are missing from a long time.

Payal- wat u say Khushi

Khushi-jiji I want to go to my home.
Payal-ok let's go
Nk- ur home khushiji?
Payal- u will get to know nkji.

At home

Arnav - hp hp
hp- ji bhayya
Arnav-where is Khushi
Hp- she is not here bhayya.
Arnav-where the hell is this girl?
Akash - Bhai even payalji is missing.i think they went to lakshmi nagar.
Arnav- let me call them

Arnav - buaji namaste.
Buaji- namaste babua.how are u and khushi.
Arnav realizes that khushi is not in Gupta house
He hang up the phone

Sheetal-arnav Khushi is not a child she will return relax.im so tired.
Anjali- yes let's have some tea
Hp plz prepare some snacks and tea.

In singhania mansion

Nk-whose house is this
Payal- it's ur khushiji's house
Nk- wat?
Payal- yes.

On entring the house

The caretaker was super happy to see her khush baby.
Seema- khush baby how are u?
Khushi-jiji I'm good Kaku how are u?
Seema-I'm good.
Payal- let's go khush to ur room
Khushi - okk
Nk was still puzzled

In room
After discussing about sheetal they come to point that she was not good and was trying to create distance between khushi and arnav and her family.so it was decided that Khushi will stay there for two days and payal and no will return to rm

Payal-khush now the family have to realize their mistake that they are ignoring there Dil.
Nk-yes payal bhabhi.
Payal-it's tym that raizadas sould learn how to treat their daughter in laws.
Payal-and now not Khushi Kumari Gupta nor Khushi singh raizada.but Khushi Singhania will teach them.
Khushi-yes jiji.now it's tym.

Payal-ok khush we are leaving if u need something plz call us ok.
Nk- yes khushiji we are just a call away.
Khushi- okk nannhe ji.
Payal-but before the raizadas face Khushi Singhania they have to face payal gupta.she said with the smirk.

.....gyzz plz cmnt and tell hwz the story.if u like it then I will continue and I'm thinking to make it three shot.
So plz cmnt and tell