Major twist

After Khushi went to her room raizadas stood shocked.they cannot believe wat they hear or wat they saw.this Khushi was totally new to them.
Arnav was abt to go to his room but Khushi came downstairs as it was tym for lunch almost.all were having food silently but their mind was not at peace.only talking and giggling sound of khushi nk and payal was heard.

After breakfast

Nani-khushi betiya we are sorry.we don't have intention to hurt u.
Anjali-plz khushiji forgive us we are really sorry
Khushi- really u are sorry!!okk let's assume u are sorry but u are saying sorry for the thing that happens now....after few days someone will again come and u will again start treating ur dils as unwanted guest and take us for granted....plz naniji and anjaliji this tym I'm hurt too much so plzz....

In arshi room

As soon as Khushi saw arnav entering the room she hugged him tightly.

Arnav-Khushi how are u?
Khushi-I'm not fyn...why u send me away from u.i missed u so much.
Arnav-I have to do it bcz of ur safety khushi.that sheetal killed our baby and I can't do anything.
Khushi-it was not ur fault.we have no idea that she can stoop so low.if only I have not invited her home.
Arnav-its not ur fault too...this is all bcz of that sheetal.i will make sure she rot in hell.

Just then aakirti enters
Akki-ofcourse she will see the hell.bcz ur plan is super jiju.
Arnav-my plan is super bcz I have u in my team
Akkii smiling- wo to hai.
But how u gyzz come to know abt her real intentions

Flashback

Arnav was feeling bad when he says Khushi to go out if room.so he goes to her and saw her crying.he kneeled down before her and holding his both ears with his hand bend down his hand with tears in his eyes.
Khushi just gaped at him.she immidiately hugged him.he says sorry to her.and then she reveals her pregnancy.
Arnav was on cloud nine hearing the news.after sometime he goes to kitchen to get something for Khushi as she was hungry.
And while passing sheetal room he heard her saying she was here to throw Khushi out and gain arnav.she also reveals she hate khshi.

Flashback ends

Aakirti-bt that basketball match.
Khushi-that was just to know was sheetal really make Aarav to trained basketball so that she can prove him as arnavs son.but it lead to loss my baby.

Arnav side hugging Khushi - don't worry we will surely teach her a lesson

Just then nk and payal enters
Nk-ofcourse she will pay
Payal-we will make sure abt she does.

Payal-but Khushi wat abt family.
Khushi-I cnnt forgive them jiji.
They are family but they dnt understand us and always take us for granted so this tym I'm not going to forgive them that easily.
Arnav-shhh Khushi I know wat u are thinking.plz relax...they will surely knw wat mistake they have made....

Nk,payal,akki,Khushi,arnav-so let's end the game tomorrow...

With that they goes to their room.
On the other hand sheetal had no idea wat will hit her tomorrow.
And raizadas will also realize wat they have committed this tym was not a sin but a crime....

Phewwww😅😅😅😅

Sorry for late okk no super late update.im really busy with my clg.and upon that I'm having a lot of assignment....so plz bear with it😄😄😄 and sorry again for being late...

Next update will be epilogue...