BONUS: THREE

BONUS CHAPTER
3/3
No More Tears

○ ○ ○

─── KIM SEOKJIN

Days passed into weeks which soon turned into months. Everyday spent with only standing from the doorway, watching my very own mother slowly dying in front of me as the medicines became too expensive to be bought.

My father started losing hope, but he refused to lose her. So then he started going to all of his friends one by one, asking if he could borrow some of their money. He was so desperate, that he even killed himself because his death would give my mom and I some money from the insurance.

He was stupid. My mother and I couldn't even last long with the insurance money of his death. I started to starve myself, that it feared my mother how there's not only one person dying in the house, but two.

It was all a mess. Maybe dying was easier. Maybe that's why Dad gave up.

Until this man appeared and willingly paid for all of my mother's medicines along with our daily products. He was like a gift sent from God to both my mother and I, we couldn't be more thankful for him. His name is Noh Hyunwoo, which painfully sounded the same like my father's name.

Everyday he would bring me over to his house, feed me with better food and give me better clothing to wear. He promised that he would take care of my mom and I starting from now on. And that he did.

But my mother and I's sudden presence was not completely welcomed. Hyunwoo has a daughter named Joohyun, and she dislikes how her father had basically picked up a 'poor family'. She would torture me by stealing half of my food or taking my stuff away. Yet of course, I couldn't bring myself to tell Hyunwoo because he wouldn't believe me. As much as he cared for my mother and I, his daughter is still his number one priority.

Joohyun and I grew up, but that doesn't necessarily means her personality grew up. She is still the same hateful person ever since the first day I met her.

Until one day when she suddenly came to me and told me that she would stop torturing me as long as I do one little thing.

"I have this girl named Park Soo-Ra on my school, she is sooo annoying. I want us to team up, ruin this girl over."

Since I was too exhausted over this constant war between Joohyun and I, of course I immediately agreed even though I have to torture someone else's life.

When I first met this girl called Park Soo-Ra, I expected her to be as bitchy as Joohyun - or a complete nerd because Joohyun supposedly have a thing to hate nerds. But she was the total opposite. Soo-Ra is literally like a hidden gem that nobody bothered to pick up.

And somehow, I felt lucky enough that I did.

Joohyun told me to date her and dump her when she starts loving me so much. At first I willingly agree, going along with her plan and even managed to ask Soo-Ra out in which she accepted.

But as Soo-Ra and I started to date, I developed feelings for her. I'm actually in love with her.

Joohyun found out. She starts bashing me for it, but it wasn't the worst part. The worst part is how she managed to tell something bad about me to her father that made him stopped paying for my mother's medicines. Hyunwoo even kicked me out of the house, although he did got me an apartment. Since then, my life started crumbling once again.

My mother died not too long after that. And nobody knew of it except for me. I made sure that her graveyard is placed right beside father's. Hopefully they have re-united happily now.

But Joohyun managed to say something right before I left, "This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of Soo-Ra."

It was Soo-Ra.

She is the reason for how I get kicked out.

She is the reason for my mother's death.

She is the reason for all the bad luck I'm receiving.

And then I start to treat her like how Joohyun wanted me. Break her. Ruin her. Change her into a mess.

But despite all that she stayed.

It broke an internal war inside my head. Had I intended to hurt Soo-Ra? Am I still in love with her? But I can never physically harm her, why?

So I decided that maybe I should leave Soo-Ra for good. I brought her into a party and even called Joohyun that she can do whatever it is she wanted with Soo-Ra, humiliate her for good or something. I even have Namjoon to make sure nothing goes wrong.

But everything went wrong.

hi check out my new jungkook story ♡