First encounter

Aro'pov 

Sitting on our  thrones. We were waiting for Heidi. Caius was becoming anxious. His thirst was making him impatient.  Suddenly out of no where a bright light appeared in the throne. Blinding me.  It lasted just for a second and was completely gone. When I removed my hand from my eyes. In the center of the throne room at where the light had appeared was now a girl. She was so pale. Nearly as pale as us vampires. She wore a floor length gown. It was also White in colour. She was holding two unconscious girls in her arms. They were also wearing the same out fit. The girl was holding them as one in each hand. She had brown hair. They were waist long hiding her face  she was beautiful and had curves at right place. Because of my vampire mind I did all these inspection in just a second. She was panting heavily. Then I rose from my throne and moved towards her in human pace. When I was just a foot away from her she saw me ."help "she spoke in a musical voice with that her legs gave up and she began to fall. But before she could hit the floor,  I caught her. She pass out in my arms. Now I noted that her dress was ripped. It was also dirty. " brother " Marcus spoke. He came to me and kneeled beside me.I took his hand quickly. What I saw shocked me beyond words. These  girls are our mates. "What the hell are you two doing" cauis growled. He came and kneeled beside me but in my left. "I am hungry" he said through clenched teeth. He grabbed the girl in left and was about to feed. Before we could say something he froz and was staring at her the hunger in his eyes turned into shock and after a moment were filled with lust  and passion. He turned towards us with wide eyes. We nodded. "Mate?"he asked . I nodded my head. He grined  happily. Just then Heidi came with a large group of tourist. We couldn't risk our mate while we are feeding now that we had found them after 3 thousand years of our never ending life.   We carried our mates in our hand bridal style and headed towards our rooms. I placed my mate on my bed and went to the throne room to feed.  I was filling excited for it. 'What is her name? ' 'What is her favorite color ' and  so many questions began to form in my head.

------------------------------------------------v ------------------------------------------------------------------

After the lunch I headed towards my room. The time away was agony. Now that I was here I began to notice the gown she wore was ripped purposefully by someone, a human to be precise. She had injuries. Some were bleeding. As soon as the thought came to my mind that she had been attacked made me want to slugtter a whole village. So instead of going on a rampage  I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, I focused my mind on her beautiful face.  She had a small nose and so kissable pink full lips. She was quite shorter than me and oh so slim. Her body looked so frail. And at that thought anger built up in me in heaps. It was obvious that someone had hurt her. I wanted to torture that person so much that even there soul would remember it after death.

As I was fuming with anger I heard a knock on my door." Come in" I said without looking away."Master" Jane spook .I looked up at her with rage. I was about to yell at her for disturbing me. But when I saw the dress and and the first aid box I didn't said anything. "Ok Jane,and thank you". " your welcome Master " she bowed. I stood up from the bed. "Jane call a doctor because her injuries...." I sighted. "Don't worry master, I had already send Felix to get a doctor. And I had send Heidi to master cauis's room and Chelsea to master Marcus's" she said."thank you again Jane ". I smiled and left the room. It was weird that she was my mate yet I was leaving the room for Jane to change her attire.  I went to the library and began to read.

After a while the doctor arrived. " how is she doctor? " I asked him."well she has some injuries at shoulder and on arms, looks like she stuggled againt someone.  other than that she is fine I had given her some medicines. She needs rest.  These are some medicine you need to give her".the doctor said. "Thank you doctor. " I said.

"Felix"  i called he nodded and motioned the doctor to leave. Everyone left and I spend the whole night in my bedroom holding my angle. My little beautiful Angle.