The truth

Elizabeth POV

The three night stalker(I wanted to use a word that on one had ever use in there book so I thought about vampire and thought that they come at night and stalk us so....a night stalker. Heehheh.) sat in front of us. I began our story.

"We came here at the early morning. We were wondering the city. When two drunk men came up. They were making comments and looking at us with greedy eyes." Caius groned at it. 

But I just continued "as the time passed there confidence increased. We ignored them all the time. But suddenly out of the two one came forward and grabbed my waist from behind." I took a deep breath and caius groned again. "However my sisters and I managed to get me free. Then they left. We thought that they are gone but after a while the came back with more people. We ran away. But the followed us. They attacked us. To save ourselves and our virtue we fought themwill ey were to many. But one of them got a hold of Anna. She was barely conscious at that moment. At that moment my anger got the best of me and I killed that men. But it took a lot from. I was so exhausted so Lizzy healed us and using everything she had left she carried us out of there. " I told them all. "Ok so I have a few question." The raven hair said. "Yeah, ask". I replied I still had Anna behind me because I don't trust them. " let's start from introduction " he sujested. "Ok my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Elly. This is Annabelle but you can call her Anna. This..." I said pointing at my sleeping sister "...is  Lilliana  but you can call her Lizzy or Lilly". " I am aro" the raven hair said. "I am caius " the blond said. "I am Marcus" the brown hair said. " Ok now you know about us so tell us about yourself." I said. The one in the middle spoke "We are the volture leaders. The king of the vampire race. This is our castle that you are in. And you can stay here as long as you want. And wright now, you should stay because Lilliana is sick."  When he spoke Lizzy's name he looked at her with a emotion that was so pure and intense. I nodded my head at him"quite agree " I said and the grinned. "But....do you mind if we stay for six months. The door is closed so we can't go back and we don't have any place to live so.." I left the sentence hanging . "of course of course you can stay for as long as you want" aro said quickly. 

"And one more thing we will stay here, in this room" I pleaded. There was a pause but then they nodded. "Well I will tell Jane to make you comfortable. And all that" aro said as they all stood up.

..................,,....,..................................................................,

After a while. 

 Ones POV

Elly and Anna sat on either side of Lizzy. Then they heard a knok on the door. Elly replied and Jane entered the room. She had two dresses in her hand. She gave them to the girls. They went to take a shower and dressed up. While Jane lodded the wardrobe with ladies clothing.

                                        Elly's dress shoulder less floor length gown

       Anna's dress floor length bright red skirt and elbow long sleeved red blouse with with dots

Caius and Marcus came to visit there mates by the excuse of lunch. When they saw them their eyes widened at them.  The girls received lunch and eat it. At evening Marcus came and asked Anna to join him for a walk in the garden. She agreed. After a few minutes caius came and asked elly to visit his art room. He was fascinated when found that elly love to paint. But he refused to leave her sister. So aro asurred her that he would never leave lily alone. After the girls left lily stirred a bit in the bed. Aro watched her as she woke up. She asked the same questions. But aro answered her. He gave her some water and called a guard to get some food. Time passed and lily fall asleep with aro sitting beside her in bed. Elly and Anna also fall asleep in the art gallery and garden in the arms of their mates. The kings were happy as they held their mate ti there chest the whole night.