|💗|Blooming of love |💗|

No ones POV 

The kings left the girls to have some privacy. They were in a meeting.  The guards Jane,  Alec, Demetre and Felix were there.  Suddenly they heard the girls screem.  They dashed through the corridors and burst in the room slamming the door open. They asked why were they screeming. Elizabeth was about to tell them that they were mated to them, but Lilliana inturruped and said that they just got exited because they found out  that they can use the magic again  due to Annabella's healing magic. The kings left but Aro felt the hesitation of Lilliana from the bond.  Marcus saw that there bonds with the girls were glowing, it meant that they know about the bond.  

When Elizabeth asked about the lie Lilliana said that they should spend some time with the mens and bloom their love.  The girls agreed that it won't be appropriate to just jump on them and claiming that they are mates..  They need to harvest a pure relationship with them and then they should say it. Lilliana didn't tell her sisters that Aro was the one who was meant for her. 

Time passed. It's been a week. Caius and Elizabeth spend evenings together painting and then have dinner.  Food for Elizabeth and glass of blood for Caius. While Annabella spend her evening with Marcus in either the library reading  or in the gardens having a walk.  The girls loved to spend time with their love. Lilliana was quit better than before, Aro was spending time with her.  He learned about her love for reading and playing music.  he brought her a laptop so she wouldn't be bored.  He taught her how to use it and showed her some movies and some soft music.  

Lilliana didn't want to fall for him because she don't want herself to be distracted from her sisters. After a while she started to think that her sisters had found their love, by accepting Aro she would be with her sisters as well as her love. Aro was going to take her for a walk in gardens and she was nervous.  She wanted to look beautiful  for him.  She was having a hard time with her emotions. 

Lilliana wore a navy blue topthat was knee long from front and was just above ankle at the back side

Lilliana wore a navy blue topthat was knee long from front and was just above ankle at the back side. The top had wrist long sleeves and was fully embroidered. She wore a Flores length skirt under the top and a pair of with flat.  She wore silver earrings and kept her hair down. 

Aro knocked and came in. He was breathless.  Lilliana looked like a Greek goddess .  Her hair fell down in their natural curls .  Her eyes looked pale as well as her skin due to the dark blue dress. 

They went for a walk.  They sat down on a bench in the gardens and begin to talk about anything and everything. "So, you love your sisters so much? " Aro asked. "Yes" Lilliana replied shortly.  "I don't get it. Its like you aren't their sister but...... mother" he exclaimed. Lilliana looked down and begin to play with her hand she didn't want to tell him, but it was hard to lie to him. She took a deep breath and spoke.  "My parents only loved Cassandra. Though we were twins, she was just a few minutes elder,  they treated us differently. Nana was the one who had taken care of me. My parents spend time with her. They went out for picnic and all that.  My mother didn't even came to me when I was ill. When my condition was serious she came in when the doctor was checking me.  She didn't asked how I was instead she asked am I going to survive. I was princess of only name.  I don't want that to happen to my sisters. So I decided to take care of them." by the time she finished tears were in her eyes and when she looked at Aro they begin to fall. She dropped her face in her hands as she cried. "She thought of herself as  my superior.  Cassandra behaved rudely to me.  When she left to find the one who was meant for her. Mother never left her room. It was as if she was their only daughter. " Lilliana sobbed. "That's not fare"Aro was furious. He wanted to rip Cassandra's head off. 

"I used to watch couples wandering around enveloped in each other. I envied them. I also wanted to be held by someone like that. Someone who would want me who would love me. If that had been possible I would give up every thing I had." She said at which Aro pulled her closer and held her tightly. 

Aro comforted her and soon her sobes turned into hiccups. Aro rubbed her back to calm her down. Soon she fall asleep. Aro carried her to her room and left. 

Marcus and Annabella were in library reading. He was telling her about some books he liked to read. They spent the rest of the  evening  like that talking to each other. 

While in Caius' studio. He and Elizabeth were painting. They had finished the work and were cleaning up. They were washing brushes in the sink when Elizabeth got an idea.  She took the brush which had red paint in it. She jolted it at caius 'face.  The left side of his face went red.  She laughed out loud. Caius slammed her to the near by wall. Her hands pinned over her head and Caius' face was just inches away. "How dare you " caius groaled. Elizabeth should feel fear by the groan but she felt  more aroused. Caius smelled it and was turned on. He leaned towards her slowly, giving her time to move away if she want but she didn't moved. The moment their lips met sparks ✨ burst out in them. It was a gentle kiss at first but soon became passionate. Caius pulled back abruptly. "I am sorry. I just... you are just so.... I shouldn't have.." Elizabeth stopped his fumbling by pressing her lips against his. They pulled away when Elizabeth was out of breath. "I love you " Caius spoke  panting heavily. "I love you too.  You are the one I am here for. " Elizabeth said. They looked at each  others in  eyes for a while. Bright red vs pale green.  " I want you. Now. Please. "Caius spoke gently though his insides were impatient. Elizabeth nodded. In a swift motion he picked her up and raced up the staircase and corridors to reach his room. Elizabeth was giggling all the way at his impatience. Reaching his room door  he got in and shut it behind him. He threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her. They kicked their shoes off and claimed each other. 

Dawn broke and Elizabeth was still felling sore. She turned around and her face slammed in something hard and cold. She opened her eyes and saw Caius' smiling face. 

Elizabeth's POV

 Seeing Caius' naked chest made me remember the previous night. He looked gorgeous. "Good morning mia amore "he spoke. "Good morning "I blushed. " Then my stomach shouted. Caius laughed out loud. "Hungry?? " he said between giggles. "Yeah " I spoke. "I'll go and get you something to eat. " with that he was gone. I woke up and took a shower. The warm water relaxed my sore muscles a bit. I wrapped a towel around me and headed to the wardrobe. It was full of his clothes and shoes. So I just flicked my wrist and dressed myself. 

Soon caius came in and took in my apearence

Soon caius came in and took in my apearence. "Not now. Later at night" I told him quickly. Because if I hadn't he would have had repeated the actions of last night. I went to bed and sat down wincing at the pain. "Are you alright". He asked concern. "Yeah,  I think it was because it was my first time " I spoke munching at my food. He smiled an ear to ear huge smile. "Soon you would get habitual to it" he said unashamed. 

So this is it. Now I am going to skip another week. and the wives will be back soon. caius is going to have a hard time soon.