Chapter 2 not the best day

Jay POV

I was cutting up and laughing with my friends as I was walking down the hallway and someone bumped into me I looked down it was that nerd faith she bumped into me she really needs to watch where she's going I smirked and look down at her

"Hello nerd" I smirked more looking at her she looked terrified I gripped her hand tightly as i felt her tense up I told my friends that I would be right back as I drug her to the janitors room and pushed her against the wall I lock the door and looked at her as I came close to her and put my hands on her tightly putting them above her head she looked away. I than begin to kiss down her neck .I felt her shiver and I smirked more looking up at her to see her crying I froze for a moment normally when she cries I don't care but this time I felt a sting in my heart I let her go and looked down "get out." I said in a stern she unlocked the door and ran out I punched the wall hard making things fall as I shake my head. Why are you thinking this jay she's nothing but trash I heard someone clear there throat as I saw the janitor and I storm out walking to my class.

Faith's POV
I didn't mean to bump into him it was just accident.all the sudden I felt a hard grip on my arm I tried to let go but I didn't know where he was taking me and I was really scared . Next thing I know I was thrown into the Janiters closet and pinned up against the wall I turned my face away from him as I felt his kiss me down my neck it felt so disgusting but I didn't move I was too scared I didn't know was gonna happen I begin to cry I was thinking about my past.i bite my lip hard as I felt his grip release and he told ,e to get out I did t hesitate and I ran out the door.i went out to the roof of the school it's the only place where I feel safe.i the.fell on the floor and cried and looked up at the sky and mumbled to my self.when will it ever end I looked at the edge and wonder if I should do it I mean who would care oh yeah no one because I have no one to care. I got up as my shaky legs walked over to the edge of the building.i got close as I looked down and breathe heavy I closed my eyes as I spread my arms out as I was ready to jump but I heard someone screaming my name I widened my eyes as I turned around it was jay.

Jay POV

I sat down in my seat tapping my pencil against the desk. I couldn't stop thinking about faith and I don't know why I got up and walked out of the class I did t care what the teacher said I begin to walk up to the roof top because sometimes I see faith up there and I reached the top I opened the door and saw something horrifying it was faith she was gonna jump oh god this is my fault I screamed her name with out thinking

"FAITH!!" She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes I ran u to her but she screamed at me "DONT COME ANY CLOSER!"she said I widened my eyes that's the first time I ever heard her speak in all the 5 years I've bullied her. I took a step closer carefully.theres no way I'm letting her die" STOP GO AWAY" she screamed again. I cursed under my breathe as I took the chance and ran to her quickly as I pulled her back and sighed happily but she then started kicking and hitting screaming I only held her tighter as I heard her crying as her voice cracked and she stuttered. "Why d-did you s-save m-me.....

Hello my beautiful people I hope you like this chapter and make sure to vote thank you all byee😍