Chapter 3 the truth

Jay POV
I looked right at her as my eyes widen,her beautiful soft quiet voice "w-why did y-you safe me". She stuttered out.i was just lost for words.i do care about her but why did I save her oh yeah because I love her.i looked right at her seeing her still crying and struggling in my embrace as I shook her

"STOP!!!!" I yelled out making her snapped to her senses she quickly looked at me

"I SAVED TOU BECAUSE KILLING YOURSELF TSNT THE FUCKING WAY OF SOVLING!!!!!

I screamed as loud as I could I was mad and sad I was feeling all these emotions I didn't think I could feel all because of one girl I kept looking out her before I then heard complete silence looking down I saw that she had drifted off I picked her up gently carrying her out taking her to the nurse after we got there I opened the door seeing the nurse widening here eyes"what happened" she said scared "nothing she just passed out"I lied after five minutes of silence she told me to lay her down and after that I walked out still feeling my heart beat fast but also ache...

Faiths POV

I felt light shining as I opened my eyes seeing white walls I squinted slightly as I raised under looking around realizing where I was from being here so much I carefully got up as I Moaned in slight pain,looking up I saw the nurse I nodded my head as if she knew what I was saying and walked out.i got up completely as I gathered all my things walking out but it was strange it was very quiet I checked through my bag finding my phone too see the time it was 5pm I widened my eyes the nurse stayed that long for me...ME! I felt my self slightly smile as of the feeling of someone actually caring for me.looking down I began to walk I always do that but soon stop to remember what happened between me and jay I felt tears begin to roll down my cheek..he knows what I sound like,he knows what I tries to do,he knows everything and that's not good there's no telling what he'll do to me and I'm scared,wiping my face I ran out the building my mind was everywhere my heart was beating like crazy I didn't know what to do so I ran and ran not caring about anything at the moment until I hit the ground hard falling I grunted in pain to see it was a big stick I whined seeing my leg bleed bad as I tried to stand but immediately failed until I heard a deep voice "faith is that you..."
I widened my house because I knew that voice it was him.i felt my body shake I was scared and helpless I couldn't move I felt the figure move closer to me I curled up in a ball as much as i could feeling arms around me I screamed out" LET ME GO" i tried to get out but his hold to strong "no." He said sternly I kept shaking as I closed my eyes feeling my tears fall as I gave up.i don't even know why he is even here or how I didn't ask questions as he picked me up and started walking all I did was cry I didn't even do that crap where a girl burries her head in a guys chest I just kept it down as I sniffled as soon as I was about to say something he just brought me closer to him as i tensed up feeling him hold me firmly but gently I didn't know what was gonna happened all I know was to stay alive and yes it sounds crazy but when you've been nothing but abused and bullied you never know what to think I felt my eyes close as I drifted of to darkness..

Jays pov
I was walking through the woods because this is a place I come when I'm stressed or just somewhere to relax I noticed a crying figure as I ran closer seeing that it was faith my eyes widen "Faith is that you?"as I got near her grabbing her gently trying to help her as I saw her leg but she struggled and screamed out "LET ME GO" I shook my head and said in a stern tone "No" she was shaking and crying I felt my heart drop I finally picked her up heading to my house it was quite only thing I felt was her body shake and hearing her soft sobs it hurt me to hear that all she did was kept her head down but all that stop when I looked down seeing her asleep I smiled slightly as I reached my house opening the door going up up stairs laying her on my bed I quickly rushed to my bathroom getting the first aid kit as I attended to her leg seeing how deep it was I patched it right and covered her up kissing her forehead gently I stared at her beautiful face as I whispered gently" I love you" walking out of the room closing the door..