Nine: Tag Along *Part 2*

A/N: I have this horrible habit of not finishing fan fictions because I lose interest and think no ones that interested in them anyway so please, if you think anyone else you know would be interested in this fic, share it with them? That would be super helpful and make my day :) Enjoy Part 2! <3

I really don't know where Ben is taking me right now.

We've been up a spiral of stairs, through some doors around at least 5 corners and down 3 hallways, I think we might be going to Narnia...

After a while of all the twists and turns, we reach a door, but it's not to the ensemble dressing room that Ben resides in, there's photos and stickers all over the door, and on the left hand side of the door there's a laminated sheet that has names on the side:

Erika Henningsen

Taylor Louderman

The names are familiar due to the fact that I know they play Cady and Regina in the show and met them on the extremely rare occasion either I or (most likely) Ben have skyped each other, I look back at Ben and give him a questioning look, "why are we at Erika and Taylor's dressing room?"

He doesn't reply, just knocks on the door and opens it after hearing a voice on the other voice yell. "Come in!"

Once the door swings open fully, I stand there awkwardly, peering into the room to see two girls, one sat at the mirrors, touching up her makeup, her phone propped up against a box, open on a Twitter feed and the other girl lounging on a small couch, flipping through a book.

The girl on the couch looks up, noticing me and smiling, a strand of blonde hair falling onto her face. "Hey, you must be Olivia right?"

I look in Ben's direction for moral support but find he's not there, I furrow my brow and look around, where the hell did he go? I look back at the blonde girl and smile shyly. "Uhh, Via, yeah, that's me. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're Taylor?"

Her smile widens as she stands, walking over to the door and taking my hand gently, pulling me into the room, "why yes I am, and that's Erika over there," she points over to the brunette girl at the mirror, who finishes with her makeup and looks up at us and smiles. "Hey!"

I smile back politely and wave timidly, "we've heard a lot about you, Ben is really happy your here." Erika continues as Taylor guides me to the couch.

"I know...a little too happy if you ask me." I say, mumbling the last part. When we were kids, whenever Ben was hiding something and wanted something from me, our other siblings or parents, he'd go out of his way to be enthusiastic about things, sometimes a little too enthusiastic if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy who is genuinely nice and enthusiastic, but when he actually tries to be overly enthusiastic, that's when you know somethings up...

Neither Erika or Taylor takes too much notice to this comment, laughing at my comment dismissively.

"Well, you can forget about him for now and hang with us for the rest of the day." Taylor tells me, squeezing my shoulders as she hugged me.

"Thanks, I'd like that." I say, sighing and leaning back on the couch, Erika groans from the mirror, tapping furiously on her phone,, I stare at her. "You okay?"

She huffed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face, looking like the Little Mermaid when she does, ad looks up at me, "sorry, my phone's just dead, do either of you have a charger or the time?" she asks, tossing her phone onto the desk, a little too hard.

Taylor felt in her pockets and around the couch and on her side of the desk, "my chargers in my bag, I think I left it downstairs at stage door." she says, getting up and heading out the door.