I - prophecy and a 'fake' fortune teller

In a dark alley somewhere in one of the world's most active city, Shanghai, a young female strolled leisurely as if the ominous looking alley posed no danger at all. The alley was truly like a maze with twists and turns that could confuse even the locals but surprisingly the female was calm and cool like she knew area as if it were her own backyard.

After a few minutes of wandering, she came to stop outside of a dingy and slightly dilapidated 'store', although it looked more like a 10 sq. meter box made of badly constructed materials. Outside the shop were various hanging storefront signs with Chinese characters and images of stars.

A slender snowy white hand parted the beaded curtain into two, leaving a gap in the middle. When the young female unhesitatingly entered, a gush of cool wind and a flash of blinding light greeted her.

She blinked and swept her eyes around the shop's bare interior. Following that was a ridiculing snort. There was a rectangular wooden table placed in the middle of the shop and two chairs tucked under the table at opposing sides. The young female whose actions were smooth like flowing water grabbed the chair nearest the shop's entrance and sat down.

Behind the empty chair was a black curtain which she guessed would lead to an area where only the shop owner would be able to access. She rolled her eyes at this ridiculous farce. "Tang Xi, I'll give you two choices- either you come out and stop hiding or I'll find you and drag you out. I'll give you three seconds."

...

"Three..."

...

"Two..."

...

"O-"

"WAIT!" An aggrieved scream stopped the countdown. "TMD, why are you so violent?"

(1) TMD – a profanity in Chinese which literally translates to your/his/her mother. It's similar to when a person says fuck. YES, DEAR READERS. I'M TEACHING YOU HOW TO SWEAR IN CHINESE HAHAHA.

A young man who looked like he was in his late 20s stepped out from behind the black curtain. He donned on a white zhiju with grey borders, and a dark purple outer coat. Pale with a slight wheat-ish complexion, his upturned fox-like eyes narrowed as he gave an indignant grunt when he stared at the little demon who suddenly visited him.

(2) Zhiju – a type of olden Chinese clothing. It's like a robe. Looks kinda like this,

"Why have you come here for?" The male called Tang Xi moved the empty chair with a light kick

"Why have you come here for?" The male called Tang Xi moved the empty chair with a light kick. He, then, plopped down on the chair with all the grace a pig could ever have. From inside his wide sleeve, he took out a box... of strawberry-flavoured peppero and started munching on it.

He glanced at the golden-haired she-devil sitting opposite him, and commented in his mind how looks can be so deceiving. Ah, how can a woman look so pure and lovely and angelic but be so demonically black-bellied?