19

Not edited to the best of my abilities!
Flash back to when the bet was made!

"Oh shit, harder jahseh!" Jacqueline moans as jahseh pounds into her. They soon finish up as he strokes, he instantly makes her cum. They kiss some more before they both get up going for another round in the shower. Once they are both done, she heads towards the couch in her robe to roll up a blunt.

"Who is that?" Jahseh ask picking her phone up to see a picture of some girl.

Yassy😻:
Bru come ducking save me the kid next to me is weird

Yassy😻:

"Who is this?" He ask handing her the phone

"Who is this?" He ask handing her the phone. "It's Yasmine, she's like Mexican and black, some Asian too." Jacqueline says shrugging. "She's fucking hot." He says sitting next to Jacqueline as she lights the blunt up. "Yea But shes almost 19 and she's a virgin."

"I bet you 10$ you can't take that shit." Jacqueline says looking over at Jahseh. "Bet you I will!"

"She's not easy, but you know what. You pay me 10 if she doesn't and I'll pay you 10 if she does. You have 6 months to try your hardest to get it." Jacqueline smirked. She gave jah the number and even sent the first text to her while they laughed about how hard and easy it will be. Deep down jahseh felt very weird about it considering they were like bestfriends but he pushed the feeling away, the plan was to take her virginity and text Jacqueline. Dump her on her head and leave.

Jacqueline lowkey felt bad but also ignored it, she knew Yasmine wouldn't go with out a relationship so she convinced jahseh that he had to sweet talk her into dating because he'd get it easier.

They laughed and laugh and laughed. Until it came down to it.

-

Yasmine's pov

I felt completely dirty, shameful and used. I was made a bet on by the 2 people that mean the world to me. Truly I know I'll forgive them but right now I wanna vomit thinking about it, I vomited a few times while we were in the car. Ski pulling over a couple times for me. "You Okay Yas?" He ask while driving. I leaned my head back on the seat, a headache and cramps coming. "Yea I'm fine but can we stop by the gas station? I need some shit." He nodded. We decided to go back to this hotel that I guess his friends were at, but we finally stopped at a gas station. I came in grabbing tampons, ivy profen, backwoods, and, a whole bunch of snacks. I left with 3 bags.

We quickly headed back to He hotel while I was quiet the whole time, once we were their we quickly headed up. Ski clicked the elevator button sending us up towards the hall, once we were their we stepped out and he unlocked the door to room 301. I heard a loud boom and someone scream "ESKITITITITI BITCH!"

"Vro, What the fuck is y'all doing in here?" The hotel room looked a little messy, cloths, bottles of ciroc and other drinks laid on the floor. "I was tryna cook but I burnt dat shit so ima just order- who is you?" Some boy with pink and blonde dreads said looking at me. "Yasmine, you?" He started at me before grinning. "Oh! Wifi nigga, X's girl is here!" He yelled turning around as another boy walked out. "Aye why she look sad?" I guess wifi said. "I'm gazzy, this wifi and ski. But you knew that." He says smartly hi- fiving wifi.

"Anyways, some fuck shit just happened so we came here for the night." Ski claims taking his jacket off and setting it down. "So.. what do we do?" Gazzy says. "I don't know about y'all but ima go to the beach, roll a fat ass wood, smoke it and eat. Who's in?" I say shrugging as they all yell eskitit besides ski and head towards the door, grabbing the bags with the snacks in it.

I laugh, punching skis arm as he does too. They head down stairs as I run to the bathroom, using the tap water in my hand to take some ivy profen and I quickly get a tampon out and do the deed. Once I'm done I wash my hands and head down stairs. We all pile up in the car singing to one of Gazzys songs due to him having the aux cord, it low-key wasn't even that bad.

Lil Pump, boy, you know you a blessin', ay (you a blessin', ooh) (gang, gang)
Once I hit you with that .30, it teach you a lesson, ay (it teach you a lesson, ay) (brr)
Bitch, one day I went to fuckin' church (went to fuckin' church)
Pastor told me ''Boy, you off the purpp'' (God damn)
He told the same thing to my nigga Smokepurpp (he did)
Pull up to the scene, skrrt off in a Lambo
I was born and raised in the fuckin' bando (in the bando)
Since the third grade, I been had commando, ooh

We laugh as gazzy turns up to the lyrics, Ski swerves the car a little as we also laugh at that. Once we hit the beach, we all run out as ski grabs a couple beach towels from his trunk. We all sit in the sand, rolling each a wood and laughing. I couldn't count how much I smoked but I was gone, I laid in the sand as gazzy fed me hot Cheetos and wifi song to a random selena Gomez song.

"Aye yasbands, What was the fuckery that took place?" Gazzy says laying next to me, but also sticking a Cheeto in my mouth. I sat up on my arms looking at ski, he nodded to assure me I could tell them. But deep down I didn't want too, that shit hurt.

"Basically my bestfriend was dating Ski right, well Jahseh texted me off a different number and got super close to me to where we were dating and he took my virginity," they all gasped. "Yo ass is a virgin?" Gazzy said as Ski slapped him on the back of the neck, we busted out laughing. "No nigga, I lost my virginity to him. Here's the fucked up part, Jacqueline and jahseh have known eachother for a few months, they've been fucking right. Well she bet him 10$ he could take it, everything has been planned out even us meeting." Wifi throws the chocolate bar wrapped.

"Man get out here, ain't no fucking way X would do that."

"It's true bruh, I ain't wanna believe it either. I kept them away from eachother cause Jacqueline openly said she hooked up with X a couple times." Ski says shurgging and taking a drink of his water. We all look up at the sky. "I mean I can't say I'm perfect, cause I be fucking girls and leaving but I couldn't take someone's virginity and leave, I don't know how people do that." Wifi says.

We all lay down, listening to the tides and music play.

That was it for today.