28

I wake up, the side next to me cold. As usual.
I stood up, walking to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk into the kitchen and grab a water only to scream when jahseh says my name. He comes up behind me, kissing my neck. "No, you dick. You scared the hell out of me." He laughs as do I. "It's time baby, tell me what happened. Please."

I sigh.

"Okay let me tell you what happened, when I was 14 I was actually a crack baby. That's why both of my parents are white," I say turning around and sitting on the counter. His gestures me to go on as I do, he comes between my legs setting his hand on my thigh. "Well one time she sold me for actual crack. Some guy came in and molested me and let me tell you how it went, you have to promise you won't leave me." He holds up his pinky. We lock ours as I sigh.

"Well I murdered him- Well I didn't but Yas did." His creates confusion. "Who is Yas?"

"Yas was someone I created in my head because I was tired of being fucked over, this wasn't the first time, my mom use to beat the shit out of me. She beat him up really bad to where he died in the hospital with trauma to the head. She wouldn't leave but I finally made her, she drove me mad. I'm sorry if I sound crazy, but it was a very traumatic moment in life and I didn't know what to do but I knew shaping her up in my head she would. It was mainly because I use to get beat- But I got caught, they believed me, or that I was crazy. So I pleaded insanity and did 4 years in a mental place."

"I didn't have this perfect ass life. I lived in a run down apartment or the streets there was no in between. My father who was my sperm donor had no clue who I was, my mom didn't let me see him because he would take me away from her and I guess she didn't want that. I was never raped but I've been touched, nothing thank god has been shoved up in me. It's a huge part of my life and I love you enough that I wanted to tell you."

He understood everything and thanked me a million times for telling me, I explained it was his turn to take the mic and tell me why he's being acting this way and he's completely blunt about it.

"Ive been making soemthing for you and I'm too dedicated to stop. I love you, forever but I wanna actually love you forever. And a song or r- I mean a song will prove that." I coo him and kiss his lips as he does me. "I'm tryna blow off steam too, Geneva is really trying to pop back up in my life and I won't let her, she's been pissing me off so I blocked her and I'm stressed over this tour too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I've been fucking the shit out of you so I don't punch her or my tour manager in the face." I laugh as he says it seriously. "I had no idea, I just wish we could do more things together but I understand." I say shrugging.

He kisses me, it intensifies as he grabs my ass picking me up. "No no, fuck me here." I wanted to try new things and he look surprised but he did so. He sat me on the counter pulling my pants off, also socks. I stay in my underwear as he slides his fingers in and out of me. I threw my head back moaning. "Babyyy," I moaned arching my back and holding the back of his neck. He kept it up, the familiar feeling intensified in my stomach as I cum. But he wasn't done. He turned me around and bent me over the counter, spreading my legs he rammed into me. "Fuck," he moaned.

I'm bad at these scenes lmao my lil virgin ass

He literally fucked the shit out of me, over the counter and he decided he wanted to take it to the bed, this boy could go for hours.

"Mmmm baby, faster." I moaned as he threw one of my legs over his shoulder, my toes crunched up as he stroked me deep. "I love you." He said trying to contain his groans. "I l-love you, oh shit!" I yelled, I can't count how many times I tried to run and he wouldn't let me. Literally. I'm so sensitive, I've came like 5 times tonight. I moan loudly as I cum, as does he.

"You came inside me?" I say too tired to care. "Yea, I'll get you a plan B tomorrow." He says breathing just as heavenly as I do. He all of a sudden starts grinning. "What?" I say looking down at him. We both lay bare as he lays on top of me, covering most of my body parts. "I just fucking love you, I'm sorry about our fight and I'm sorry about the shit I said, god I could like punch a fucking puppy I'm so happy and in love with you."

"That's not normal jahseh, but I love you too sexy." I said laughing as he kissed all over my face. We soon fell asleep, naked and sweaty.

-
"Oh my god, I'm gonna kill myself!" I yell to Jacqueline. Ski and jahseh we're practicing performing while Jacqueline and I stayed at the hotel. "Bro I forgot to get a plan B one day he didn't pull out, it's been 2 weeks and usually he beats my period on no lie," I say laughing but tears streaming down my face. "But I haven't had my period and I think I'm pregnant Jacqueline." She gasped and got a pregnancy test out of her purse.

"The fuck, do you just keep all those on you?"

"Girl you never know, I can't count how many times ski made me think I was pregnant." She claimed as she grabbed my hand with 3 of those bad boys in her hand. We went to the bathroom and she held my hand as I took all 3 of them. We waited for a good 20 minutes before seeing the results.

"Holy- YASMINE YOU ARE PREGNANT!"

I don't like romanticizing murder or mental disability's, and that's not the point of adding this into the book. I've seen people, who have had life's like this and are strong and got help within themselves or someone. Yasmine is one of the strongest characters (besides Jacqueline too) and if she can get through it so can anyone. Have hope my babies.