Painting

Last night was amazing Reiji and Shu are so romantic and just lovely. I did my regular morning routine and remembering the potion that Reiji used in lemme last night.

Flashback
" Ok well thank you Aoi the date is over now can we try the potion" I nod because Reiji seemed eager but he also seemed nervous and he was blushing. What is in the potion Reiji. " Ok so were is the potion" I ask politely yet patiently. I see Reiji go to his books and be pulls out a bottle with dark red liquid in it. The bottle was flower like vase it was beautiful. He poor some into a cup of tea that was on the side. " Here you go" I take the tea up and slowly rise it to my lips. I look at the cup than back at Reiji and he seemed even more nervous and he was really blushing. It was cute for him. When the cup is slightly touching my lips I stop moving and I look at Reiji. " Thank you Reiji for going out of you me way and making this potion" I bow 90 degrees and I stand back up and drink the potion. Why do I feel hot. And bothered. My core is soaking wet right now. "How do you feel Aoi" I look at Reiji and unconsciously my legs walk to Reiji and I put my leg around his him. "You want to know Reiji.. well" I get closer to his ear and breath out. I feel him shudder under me. " I feel very turned on and hot, can I release that in you." I don't know what the fuck I am saying. I am so going to be punished. But being around Reiji felt sooo good. "My lady this is extremely inappropriate but the potion seemed to work" I don't know what happens but I kissed Reiji on the neck and gave him a hickey. I am pushed to the book case with Reiji arms around me. " Why you naughty girl you deserve a punishment yes" I nod not being able to control my action. Reiji kisses my neck and he sucks on my spot. " Mmmmm" I moan and he grunted. Then he bit my neck drinking my blood. He kept doing it and I here gulping sounds. Black dots clouded my vision and the last think I heard was " You are mine"
End of flashback

I blush thinking on how I made a fool of myself. Once I finished getting ready I get my outfit on. I do my hair and I skip down the stairs humming.

I get to the kitchen and start making the cookies and muffins I promised Kelly and Janet. I wonder what they are doing. I start to sing " I am not your Barbie girl"

"Not your Barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You can't touch me there
You can't touch my body
Unless I say so
Ain't your Barbie No~"

I start to sway my hips. While piping icing on my cookies. I have a feeling someone is watching but I don't care. I continue to sing my song.

"Pull up to that dream house god gave his now
Do you like this~
Welcome to my bedroom hallway go down
Stairs got permission~
I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and a champagne
Order 5 kisses
Then a chocolate cake

Acting like a Ken when i want a man
Acting like a Ken but i dont care

I do my own thing now watch me dance

Not your barbie girl
I am living in my own world
I ain't plastic call me classic
You cant touch me there you cant touch my body~
Unless i say so aint your barbie no~

Im my own boss, im mu own man and you all fit
Something that yoi cant just get

Words dont tempt me
Trying to break and these tears i aint tryna drip no~

I can take myself on a dinner date
Buy myself diamonds and a champagne
Order 5 kisses
Then a chocolate cake

Acting like a Ken when i want a man
Acting like a Ken but i dont care