Meeting the Sand Siblings

Time Skip

Flashback

Rin's POV:

I was walking around as I was bored and Neji kicked me out of the house as I was annoying him. All I was doing was throwing water bombs at him. It wasn't that annoying was it? Anyway, I was walking down this road with high fences either side of me and one huge tree. I was about to turn around to head home when I heard Naruto yell at someone. He could of just yelling at a tree or Sasuke again but I decided to see what he was yelling at.

When  I got to where Naruto and the rest of the team were, I saw two other ninjas I didn't recognize. I looked for their headbands and discovered they were from the sand village. I wonder why they are here? Maybe to annoy Neji with me?

Instead of going to greet them I decided to hide my Charka and see if my team needs me at any point. After some time I decided to step in.

I attached my new Jutsu, Puppet Charka strings, to the sand village ninja who looked like a cat. I think I will call him, Kitty Boy. I stopped Kitty boy from doing anymore harm. Kitty boy dropped the little kid, who remains me, way too much of Naruto.

'Who's doing that?'

Kitty boy tried to look around to see me but I , of course, stopped him.

'Looking for me?'

I stepped out of the shadows and made my Charka visible again.

'Who are you?'

I laughed, quite evilly I might add, at Kitty boy's scared face.

'I'm Rin. Rei Hyuga. A puppet master, and I'm a lot better than you. I've been compared to Sasori of the red sand.'

'Sasori of the red sand? Your puppet skills have been compared to his?'

'Yep!'

To make a long story short, Gaara turned up, we got on quite well. So well indeed, we are meeting up later on. Kitty boy, whose name I found out was Kankuro, was scared of both me and Gaara, so much so that he begged us not to have kids together. Both me and Gaara looked at Kankuro confused.

End of Flashback.

Why did I agree to take part in the Chunnin exams? One moment I finished taking part in the final exam, and the next I'm in a dark, cold and slightly damp cell.

Thank you for the people who voted! I feel like someone is reading my work and is enjoying it! So please carry on reading and voting.