chapter 1:

"now please. Explain to us what Happened through those years"
A doctor and a girl sat into a dark room. The girl was wearing a stray jacket. People thought she was crazy. But everything she said was true.

"Imagined. A world that no one 18 and older existed. A world were Childern were alone. A world were they had to kill to survive. Well that happened. You want to know what happened. 5 years ago. Well here's what happened"

Back to the beginning when all hell broke loose. Were the sky glowed blue. We're I almost died the first time. No one believed us after it was over. But what your about to here is true. You had to fight to protect ourselves. We were humanities last hope.

I was 12 that night. I was awoken from a large boom. I shoot up from my bed and looked outside. The night sky was bright blue like the morning sky was trying to leak into the night. I checked the time, 12:30am. I walked into my brother room. They were awake too. All three of us stared at the night sky until we heard screams. I walked out of there room and walked into the hallway. "Mom? Dad?"

I said still walking. I saw them standing at the end of the hallway. There eyes were blue. I walked backwards and ran back to my brothers and locked the door. Mother and father banged on the door. Trying to get us. My brother were Terrified, Crying, holding into me Tightly.

I was Terrified myself. What ever that blue light was. It was effecting my parents. But we later found out. We weren't the only ones being effected.

That morning, I got up and walked around the house. Gone. Nother and father were no where to be found. They all disappeared. I grabbed my mother's car keys and packed mien and my brothers bags. If they were to come back. We weren't going to stay.

My brothers watched me pack knives and  a hand gun. "Why are you packing those?" One of them asked. I looked at them and zipped the bag closed. "We need protection. We don't know when they are going to be back." I said loading up the car. I've drove a car before. So this shouldn't be hard. My brothers got in and buckled up.

I than remembered something. Our dog. I ran back inside only to find him gone. He must have ran away. Smart dog. I than got back into the car and we headed to hell knows where. We drove around seeing destruction everywhere. My brothers were Terrified. To be honest. I really don't blame them.

Everything was a disaster. But one thing. Where was everyone. I've seen zombie or end of the worlds movies. It was just like this but scarier because. It was real life. Gas that was the one thing that we need. The car started to slow down. I pulled into a gas station and get a hand gun. "Stay in here and scream if anything happens"

   I said to my brothers. They nodded. I got out of the car and walked inside. I took as much water and food as possible. I walked behind the check out and let the gas into the pump the car was at. I slowed walked out the door when I heard something fall. I wasn't alone.

  I drop the bags and put up my gun. "Who's there!" I yelled and walked around. I than saw someone run by. I walked towards the are I saw. "Please don't hurt me" I heard someone say weakly.

"I won't. But who's there. Show yourself!" I yelled. A little girl. Looked like the ages between. 7 and 8 came out of hidding. She was covered in bruises and cuts. I put down my gun.

"Hey it's okay. I won't hurt you" I said getting on my knees and bring out my hand for her to take. She took my hand softly and hugs me Tightly. "please help me. My mommy and daddy are trying to kill me" she crys.

I picked her up and walked back to the car. I put her down and filled the car with gas. She stayed by my side. I than filled gas containers with gas and went back inside to get the bags of food and water.

That's when I heard screaming. I got my gun and saw adults going around my car. My brothers and that little girl we're inside the car and hugging each other. Yelling.

I grabbed the gun and pointed at them."get away!" I yelled. They looked at me. The two adults had red eyes. But I was a little confused. My parents had blue eyes. The adults ran towards me and I had no choice. 'bang! Bang!'

I killed someone. The adults layed on the ground. No blood. What the hell. What was happening. I took no chance to look and ran back to the car and drove off. My brothers looked at me. I handed them the food and water. "Make sure you guys don't use all of it. Right away we don't know when we are going to need it. "I said still driving.

The little girl shakes. "That was mommy and daddy" she said. I froze. I shot this little girls parents. I looked at her and frowns. "I'm sorry. I didn't know" I said with guilt in my voice

She hugs her legs and puts on her seatbelt. "It's find. Mommy and Daddy weren't themselves." She says. Than I realized. Our parents and other adults became mindless monsters. So far we have found out that there are two types of eyes. Blue and red. I was Terrified. Driving around feeling alot of guilt running through my veins.

That 12 year old me. Didn't know what was next in her life. She was going to become one of the greatest hero's. She was going to live through Murder, love, blood, sweat, betrayal, and also the adults. She had to act brave and protect her brother and anyone else. While trying to find out. That was the cause of this. Not knowing that some one was always watching.

A dark figure sat on a throne watching me like a hawk from security cameras. "Looks like I got myself some people to kill. Adults 7 and 8. Find them and make sure to bleed to death!" Mother and father nodded and walked out. "Hahaha let the games begin"

And that's when hell broke loose.

(Authors note: hey everyone. Thanks for reading the first chapter of world without parents remake. For anyone that read the first one. I've change Alot of stuff. And there is going to be alot of changes. Anyone thanks for reading! Also this is all based off of a dream I had. Hope you enjoyed.)