Part I: Chapter 1: The Skinned Women

300 years ago

"Y'know Coleder, just because you think you are invincible doesn't mean-" Damien started trying to convince him to be logical.

"I can't die remember." Responded Coleder irritatedly.

Damien rolled his eyes and Coleder then grabbed his sword to put in its case that was strapped across his back. "Immortals can still die, Coleder." Damien said while grabbing his own sword. Coleder then steps closer to the werewolf until he could feel the body heat radiating off him. The werewolf avoids the intense pressure of Coleder's power, but has his fist tightened in anger. "How about you worry about yourself for once?"

Damien's eyes narrowed and that familiar smirk of arrogance was evident on Coleder's face.

Soon they were interrupted by the sound of heels clacking against the wooden floors. Both of their gazes were fixed on Farah, the supernatural council's servant. "The council wants your audience, Coleder."

••••

Farrah led Coleder to the long flight of stairs. Finally, after a while, they all, including Damien, stared at huge double doors.

Farah pressed her hands on the each side of the door attempting to push it open. Coleder saw how weak she was being on purpose. He didn't understand it. In this day in age, women are finally standing up and realizing their self-worth. The damsel in distress type isn't his preference.

He already knew that dragons were strong creatures and she was only playing weak causing him to just stand in place with a glare of irritation upon his features which put embarrassment on her face. "Bastard." Damien mumbled to which Coleder ignored and also watched as they pushed the doors open.

All of their gazes fixed upon the council which consisted of the main supernatural creatures. The demon, witch, werewolf, vampire and siren.

The leader of them all was the Werewolf, of course. Coleder was considered the bounty hunter for them. He turns supernatural traitors in for treason or if the council condemns a supernatural being to death.

"We need you for a certain task, Coleder." The Siren, Lorraine said as she began looking through her paperwork. "When don't you." Coleder asked not expecting a response. Farrah then poured him a drink when he signalled to her with a simple lift of his head and Farrah soon went back to her chair in the corner, waiting for any more orders from anyone. She was too soft and had the personality of an attention seeker and prefers to be a person always in need of others help.

"There is a crime that needs to be solved-" The devil started. His face was stern and his eyes glowed a fiery red. As Coleder studied his face he realised his black horns on the sides of his temples had shrunken in size. Which Coleder determined was due to lost strength.

"Certain supernaturals are having intimate relations with other supernaturals that are not of their particular genome." Gavin, the Vampire said cutting Lucifer off causing him to glare.

Coleder scoffed and turned to the werewolf. "And? That's not breaking any laws." He spoke with a shrug. Legion was quick to respond in a matter-of-factly tone. "When there's a offspring involved, that is breaking the most absolute law of all."

"Natural supernatural insemination." Lorraine sums up. Coleder then brings the glass of wine to his lips. When he finishes Dina, the counsellor of the witches, speaks. "Coleder, you are to hunt down a witch named Giavonna and bring her here to be tried for treason. And the child should be sentenced to death."

"Consider it done."

Little did Coleder know later those words will be highly regretted.

••••