Chapter 16: Just a Little Bump to The Head.

(Edited)

Before you read please watch the video up top, it's amazing, credits to whoever made it!!

Natalya's Point of View.

I just watched as the hulk, single handedly took down one of the biggest aliens I have ever seen. Loki was pissed, he sent out an order for the Chitauri to send the rest of the army. 

"Go, kill Clint, he's on the look out, without him They will be fighting blind." Loki ordered. I nodded before flying off towards the tower where Clint was looking out, not even thinking about the fact that I was about to try to kill my own brother, the only family I have left.

"Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th" I heard Clint say as I landed a few feet away from where he was standing. Slowly, I pulled out my bow and an arrow and aimed it at Clint. I fired the arrow but as quick as a bullet Clint dodged it. His faced shocked when he saw me. 

"Nat just think will you, I am my brother!" Clint yelled. I scoffed before running at him, I tried to punch but Clint blocked. He then grabbed me and threw me at the wall head first causing my skull to collide with the solid bricks.

Slowly, dark circles started clouding my vision until finally everything went dark.

Clint's Point of View.

I watched as Natalya passed out, Natasha said the way to cure the mind control was to hit the person really hard on the head, so that's what I did. I smacked her head off a wall. I feel terrible for doing it but it's for her own good.

I turned back to my original spot to look out again. "Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison, they caught a lot of civilians there." I said through the inter-commes to Cap. 

"I'm on it!" He replied. I kept a look out, shooting an arrow at a chitauri every once in a while until Natalya started to awaken.

"Ouch!" She groaned, rubbing her head. She looked up at me and a small etched on her face. "Clint!" She gasped before getting up and rushing over to me. I hugged her tightly and we stood there for a few seconds before she pushed me away. "What the hell?!" She yelled. 

"Huh?" I hummed, confused. 

"You hit my head off a brick wall, I am bleeding." She snapped. 

"It was Just a  little bump to the head." I defended with a shrug. She smiled and hit me playfully on the arm, then hugged me tightly again. "I missed you." I whispered. "Right back to work. Ready?" I then asked pulling away. She nodded and pulled her bow out, then an arrow. She shot the arrow, it flew past my head I quickly turned to see the arrow hit one of the flying chitauri. 

"Ready." She agreed.

Natalya's Point of View.

I am back and really pissed off. That freak of nature have severely messed with my head and trust me he is going to pay. I feel really weird, still not my self, however I have put that aside to help Clint and the Avengers save New York and the rest of the world. The two of us were standing on the rooftop with Clint looking out when suddenly Natasha flew past of one of the Chitauri's UFOs, she was being chased by Loki. 

"Nat, what are you doing?" Clint asked through the inter-commes. 

"Uh... a little help!" Nat called, trying to get away from Loki. Clint pulled out an arrow grenade and aimed at Loki. 

"I've got him." Clint said, smirking. He then fired the arrow which flew at Loki who caught it. He looked at us with a cocky grin however his grin turned into a frown when the arrow exploded in his face sending him flying.

Yeah, that's right, Don't mess with the Barton siblings.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please vote and comment!! Loves ya!!