Chapter 18: Until Next Time.

(Edited) 

Natalya's Point of View.

We had all arrived, united one last time, to see Thor take that scumbag Loki back to Asgard. Right now Loki, was handcuffed and muzzled. Which honestly was a upside, I hope the bastard gets thrown into a cell, never to see the outside world again. Thor shook hands with everyone before Hugging Selvig.

Tony opened the Tesseract's case and Bruce took it out and placed inside a glass tube, which was being held by Thor. Thor gave Loki the other end of the tube, he reluctantly took it. Thor twisted the end he was holding and The Asgardians jumped into the energy beam, and disappeared. Then, one-by-one, We all said our goodbyes.

"So, where are you going to go now Nat?" Clint asked me. 

"I am going to live with Tony, in Malibu." I told him, looking back at Tony, then back to Clint. 

"You be careful, Sis'" Clint said.

 "I'm not 5 anymore, I'll be fine, Clint." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. 

"I'm gonna miss you." He sighed, I looked at him confused.  

"I'll still visit you Clint." I said smiling. 

"Yeah about that, I am going to do a mission for SHILED I Budapest again, I'll be gone for at least 3 months." He explained. 

"Oh, well I'll miss you too!" I exclaimed before hugging him tightly. "Stay safe." I whispered, Clint nodded before climbing in to a SHIELD car with Natasha and they sped off down the road. "Until the next time." I whispered to myself as the car disappeared in the distance.

You see with Clint being part of SHIELD, I never get to see him, he's always on missions or doing research. Even when I live with him I never saw him. That's why he is so important to me, he is the only family I have left and if anything happens to him I don't think I can live with that. I was snapped out of my thoughts when two arms wrapped around my waist.

 "We're leaving now." Tony whispered in my ear. I turned in his arms to face him. 

"Okay, let go." I smiled before kissing him. 

"I love you." He told, as he pulled away. 

"I love you more." I beamed. He chuckled and let go of me. "Ready to go Bruce?" I then asked Bruce, as we headed towards Tony's car. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." He replied. I smiled and nodded. I then go into the passengers seat, Bruce climbed into the back seat while Tony got into the drivers seat. 

"Let's go!" Tony smiled before taking off down the road.

*****************************************************************

Two Weeks Later.

A loud ringing noise echoed through the the mansion. I quickly pushed Tony's feet off my lap and rushed up out of my seat and straight to the front door. Opening the door I squealed as I saw the familiar brown curly hair and the familiar greeny brown eyes of my best friend Aurora, or as she prefers Rose but I like calling her Aurora. She only likes being called Rose because of the Disney movie Sleeping beauty, you know her name was Aurora and they called her Rose.

 "Hey!!" I beamed as I pulled her into a hug. 

"Hi!" She squealed.

 "Come on in." I smiled as  I pulled out of the hug. She nodded and grabbed her suitcase. We walked into the living room however Tony had disappeared.

"Tony?" I called. 

"Ouch." I heard a groan coming from the floor next to the sofa, I walked over to see Tony laying on the floor clutching his head. "What happened?" I asked as I helped him up. 

"Well, let's see, the door bell rang, and suddenly I was tossed to the floor." Tony replied.

 "Oh sorry." I laughed. "Anyways, this is Aurora." I introduced. 

"Oh hi I've heard a lot about you, I'm Tony." Tony introduced, politely. 

"Call me Rose, and yeah I know who you are, the famous Iron Man also Nat has spoken about you, so much." Aurora explained causing Tony look at me and smirk. I blushed. 

"Any way I am going to show Aurora to her room follow me Rose." I said, quickly rushing out the room, hiding my embarrassment. I lead Aurora upstairs and to one of our free rooms. "Here's your room, I hope you like it!" I smiled as we entered the guest room. 

"Like it? I love it! It's huge!" Aurora said, her jaw slightly dropped. 

"Good I am glad!" I smiled. "Right I'll leave you to pack, dinner is at 6, if you need any help getting to the dining room just ask Jarvis." I explained. 

"Who's Jarvis?" Aurora asked confused. 

"Oh yeah he's the computer who runs the house." I explained. "Your gonna help Aurora aren't you Jarvis?" I asked. 

"Yes Miss Barton." Jarvis replied. Rose looked around in awe. 

"This place is epic." She smiled. I nodded before leaving.

*********************************

I walked into the dining room, followed by Aurora. "It smells great, whatever Tony is cooking." Rose complimented. I nodded in agreement as we sat down, when suddenly Bruce stumbled in. 

"Oh hey Bruce!" I smiled and got up and walked over to him. "Bruce this is Aurora, Aurora this is Bruce Banner." I introduced. Aurora got up and held her hand out. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Doctor Banner, I've heard a lot about your work, and please call me Rose." Aurora smiled. 

"The Pleasure's all mine, and please call me Bruce." Bruce said, staring longingly at Rose. They shook hands then I sat down, Aurora sat across from me and Bruce sat next to her. Tony then came in holding two plates. He set them down in front of Bruce and Aurora. He then disappeared back into the kitchen only to return with two more plates, he sat one down in front of me then in front of him self. 

"This looks great Tony." I smiled. 

"Thanks babe, now tuck in!" Tony beamed and everyone started digging into their food, which was delicious. It was Spaghetti Bolognaise.

Throughout dinner I couldn't help but notice how, Bruce and Aurora kept sneaking glances at each other, I really think they are going to hit it off. I hope they do, Bruce needs someone, and Aurora needs a nice guy like Bruce, her last relationship didn't end well.

"That was great, thanks for cooking this amazing dinner Tony." Aurora complimented. 

"Why thank you Rose, I am glad you enjoyed it." Tony said, proudly. I stood up and gathered the plates before taking them into the kitchen. I placed them in the dishwasher and turned it on.

"Um Nat, I'm going to bed now." Aurora said, popping her head through the door. "Okay, see you in the morning." I smiled, she smiled back before disappearing. I started wiping around the kitchen tops when two arms ran down mines and slowly took the cloth out of my hand. They then wrapped around my waist. 

"Leaving the cleaning for tonight, come up to bed." Tony whispered. 

"Okay, come on." I smiled, unwrappping his arms and grabbing his hand. We walked up stairs to our room. Tony climbed into bed whilst I went into the bathroom. I filled the sink up with cold water, I then cupped some of the water in my hand, bent down and splashed it on my face. I grabbed the towel and dried my face before looking up in the mirror.

I gasped and dropped the towel shocked at who I saw standing behind me in the mirror. Those familiar emerald eyes, that familiar long raven hair, the green cape, that familiar evil smirk. I turned around quickly to see no-one there, I quickly turned back the mirror to see he had gone.

I hope you liked this chapter!! Please vote and comment!! The pic up to is Aurora! Loves ya!!