The Fair

We woke up the next day and i got dressed and ready and walked over to Colbys house, i was wearing a navy blue tube top with high waisted jean shorts and converse. We were walking over to his house and right before we walked into his house, he told me i looked really beautiful. I could tell i was really blushing and he quickly kissed me and we walked inside. He got ready and we got in the car, Colbys mom was driving and me & Colby we're in the backseat. The fair was kind of far away, about 1 and a half hours probably, so i got tired and layed down on Colbys lap, he was playing with my hair while looking at me, just staring and calling me beautiful, he eventually fell asleep while i was also asleep on him. We got to the fair and we got our wristbands and his mom told us to go do whatever while she sits down and gets some food. We went on a couple rides and decided to sit down for a bit and just talk. We sat down and he said he was going to go get us a drink to share so i stayed at the bench we were at. While Colby was getting us drinks, this guy came up to me and asked me for my number, i told him i had a boyfriend and he kept touching my hair and sitting close to me and just flirting with me. Colby finally got back and looked right at the guy and pulled him away from me, "dont touch my girl every again" "and what if i do" the other guys asks Colby. "I will kick your ass, I'm not kidding"