Sparring Session and Concert

I woke up the next morning in a unfamiliar place. "So your awake Ami-chan" I heard Kaname's soft voice say from somewhere within the room.

I tried sitting up and realized I had a terrible headache and last night's events seemed blurry. "What happened? Why do I have a fluffing headache?"

Kaname looked at me with a pained expression and said," Adio tried to devour you. But your brothers and Kain stopped him."

"That stupid flirt of a vampire tried to fang rape me? What the hell is his damn problem im going to kick his sorry as-" My ranting was cut off by a hand on my mouth and a nervous chuckle that belong to Daisuke.

"My apologies Lord Kuran, I guess Michio and Katashi has taught her a few new words since you last saw her." He apologized for my "vocabulary".

I was sitting there thinking of different way to get that blonde flirt back then I had a idea. I bite Daisuke hand and he pulled away and glared at me "Kana?" I said in a pleading voice.

"Kana? That means you want something very bad." Kaname chuckled

"Can we have a training session I normally did them every Saturday at home? And I want to spar your little blonde groupie please." I gave him my best pouty face

"Hmm a way to double punish Hanabusa sounds like a plan Hime." Daisuke said with a devious grin

"I don't see why not. Daisuke can you go get everyone else." Kaname asked.

"Of course Lord Kuran."Daisuke replied with a bow

"Please drop the formality you and your brothers are practically family Daisuke."

"Of course Kana." Daisuke said mocking me . I simply stuck out my tongue at him and shot Pure Rose at him which he closed the door before it hit him.

Kaname looked at me with a look that said 'really trying to kill your brother', I just simply shrugged "He's used to it and all Pure Rose do is put him in a barrier for a few minutes."

He laughed and ruffled my curls I swatted his hand away and glared at him playfully. "Kana I'm going to jump on your bed." Without him answering me I start jumping on his bed without him answering. I felt him staring at me as I was just jumping and giggling away.

*Kaname POV*

She looked simply amazing jumping on my bed with her curls bouncing up and down. Just so graceful and majestic, no one can compare to her beauty even Yuki had no competition. My ogling was interrupted when the night class walked in.

Ruka spoke first," Lord Kuran did you call for- what is she doing?" her question was directed at the jumping blonde on my bed.

"She looks like she's having the best time of her life." Kain said with a ghost smile.

Kain has became a little softer since her arrive just a day ago. That's his little sister as he says.

Masami stopped jumping at the sound of Kain's voice and jumped directly to him knocking him down "Big Brother Akatsuki!" she squealed

Everyone looked at the pair on the floor and her brothers start laughing at the sight and everyone else had shocked expressions on her face except Rima she was smiling.

Kain got up with her in his arms and she crawled around to his back and got on his neck and gave us a smile that can make the sun look dull.

"I called you guys here to tell you later on we'll be having a traing session and a little concert. So we can all witness Masami's musical talent. And Hanabusa you and Masami will be the first to spar, at her request." I said giving Hanabusa a wicked smile.

*Masami POV*

Hanabusa looked like he saw his life flash before his eyes because of the smile Kaname gave him. He turned and looked at me and I pulled out Hikari and transformed her into her scythe form and he screamed and ran out the room. Before anyone else seen Hikari I retransformed her and put her away underneath my dress and ran out the room.

*Adio Quick POV*

That little demon is going to kill me! How could Lord Kaname agree to this bullshit?

*Masami POV*

I stepped out the shower and went to put on my training outfit (Outfit on the side but with black shorts on underneath and no arm warmers) and my Black sneakers with my name on the side of them. I ran out my room and down the stairs and out the door to see everyone in the field and Hanabusa shaking like he had hypothermia. I stood befor him and pulled out Hikari and waited for Kaname to start the match.

"3-2-1 Begin!" I heard him say and ran at Hanabusa with the intent to cause serious damage.

Vote, comment, share