Ball From Hell

*Masami POV*

I was all dressed for the ball and headed down the stairs where everyone else was waiting. I heard a knock on my door and went to open it.

“Ami-Hime. You look amazing.” Daisuke said walking in with Michio and Katashi right behind him.

I twirled so they could see my dress and bowed at them. “Thanks!”

“Shall we?” Katashi said offering me his arm

I linked arms with him and Michio “We shall.” I said walking out with Daisuke behind us.

We walked down the stairs towards everyone else. Aido had drool coming out his mouth with hearts in his eyes soon as I came into view.

He tried to rush to me only to be stopped by Akatsuki-nii.

I giggled at him and walked towards him. I offered him my hand to help him up. It was a mistake because soon as I did he grabbed me in a bear hugged and rubbed his face against mine.

“Kya~ you are sooo super-duper cute!” he said.

“Uhhh thanks now can you let go?”

“Aido let go of Masami.” A monotone voice came from behind me.

He let go of me but I lost my balance and was about to fall I closed my eyes and waited for impact but it never came. Instead I looked up to see Kaname who had caught me by my waist and his champagne colored eyes and his gentle smile.

“Be more careful Hime.” He said putting me upright but keeping his arm on my waist.

“Thank you Kana-kun.” I said with a pink blush.

We walked out the moon dorms and towards the BallRoom. When we got there I seen Zero out front with Headmaster Cross.

“Oh my little Masami!” Headmaster yelled running to me and picking me up squeezing me “SOOOOO KAWAII!” he yelled

Zero snatched me out his arms and pushed me behind him. The hit Headmaster in the head.

“Zero why are you so mean to me.” He anime cried, then turned to me smiling “Promise me a Dance.” He said to me.

I swear he’s a bit bipolar but I smiled and nodded nonetheless.

Zero walked inside with me and everyone turned to me with wide eyes.

‘She’s so pretty’

‘Her dress is amazing’

‘Dancing with me Masami-Senpai!’

Is all I heard, before I could react a group of day class boys whisked me away from Zero and surrounded me, asking me to dance with them. 

*2 hours later*

After being held captive by the day class boys I finally got away to see all the Night class student sitting around surround by fans. I went over and sat by Senri who was eating Pocky. He offered me a stick to which I took and sat down and ate it.

“Having fun Ami.” Kaname said walking over to us.

“Yes the day class boys are so tiring though.” I said sighing

I looked down at my lap then looked up to see Kaname offering me his hand.

“May I have this dance?” he asked smiling down at me

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor and we danced to slow song. We twirled and waltz until I got stolen away by someone.

I looked up to see my favorite lavender eyed, white haired hunter. I smiled at him and we started to dance to a really slow song.