Three

Three

Its sunday~ I want to sleep allday

While I feel someone is hugging me..

    "Morning.. im hungry Reverie lets go downstairs I already hear antie is cooking" he whispered.

   I really wanted to wake up or open my eye but I cant my body is still want to sleep like my bed is pulling me~.  But I feel his warm hug that also the reason why I want to cuddle more. He look at me several minutes fixing my hair.

I wake up and great him. When I realize he not in my room anymore~ 

    "How long I slep and half slep!?!" I said checking my alarm clock

   Its still early for me~ its only 8 o'clock but I need to find aomine. I went to bathroom to take a shower, I dont want aomine see me in my bedhair and panjapamas ( sleeping attire) .

I hate cold water especially in morning. But I also hate warm~ actually its not warm!! Its freaking hot. Well I dont have any choice.

   "Cold water!!" I shouted while turn on the shower.  After finish my bathroom routine. I choose what to wear~  I want more comfortable yet cute looking.

  I choose brown short and a white GAP jacket. I untied my hair into jPOP styled.

  I went downstairs when I heard aomine is talking~   

  "Really?? Wow I didn't know that was easy-to-make.! " aomine said with amazed tone.

   Quickly go and check what aomine is talking about and Its really show to his face that he is amaze .. 

   I laugh abit ~  he really look like a kid..

   "Good morning. . " I great them

  Aomine tell me the whole process of making hotcake. Yes a hotcake~

  While eating he really demonstrate how my mom make it..   

  Aomine cant keep looking in his phone~

   "Umm.. go ahead answer it" I said

   Aomine excuse his self and answer the phone. I was looking at him like his talking to a really close friend yet looks like arguing.   He hang up the phone and smile at me.

    "Babe? We dont have plan today right? I need to go home now" aomine said while hugging me

     "ohh okay..  I want to go to near magazine store. I will go with you" I said

~~~near station~~~

    We say bye to each other..  

~pov of Aomine~~

    I went home in hurry while my phone is keep on vibrating.  Shizuka is already on my house~

  I really get scared when I heard Reverie went to kise house while im with shizuka~  

  I love her~ but yet shizuka make me happy giving me pleasure~   I dont want to cheat ~  but my inner self is.

~End of POV~

MONDAY~

    "Omg~  I dont want to show my face to kise and kuroko.. " I said while panicking

   I try to hide my face and went to my locker shoes.  I move fast as I could and went to my classroom, I sit down get my notes to read~   when I feel a black aura looking at me~  I try to ignore it.

    "Revechii~~ " a scary voice said

    "Kyyyaaaa!!!!!" I shouted.

I almost fell down on  my chair but kise grab my hand ~

      Teary eyed kise show up~ 

"Revechii gomene.. I know you're mad " kise said.

  "What? No .. no~" I said while trying to explain my side when kuroko tap my shoulder

  "Kuroko-kun.. ohayou " I greeted

Before our classes start. Kise explained what happend on the other day~ 

  When aomine find out that I was together with them~ and suddenly run away with teary eye .

  "revechii~~ dont to that again " kise said

  " dont do what?" I asked

"  you run for no reason~~ " kuroko explained

   After our conversation the bell rang~..

~~ lunch~~~

   We decided to eat together, 

Kuroko, Kise, Midorima, musakibahara, akashi and momoi

   We enjoy being like this~ best friend for ever ( lol . )   talking about basketball next game.   

the junior high school Nationals  will be begin next month~ so much pressure specially to  momoi and I.  We need to make the team to play well in practice.

We won last year ternament and hoping to be in championship again~

~~~~ PRACTICE~~~

  Everyone is doing there best.

Momoi went to faculty room to talk to our coach. 

  I check all the stamina and how they perform today~

  First I check Midorima ~

  the vice-captain and shooting guard of the Generation of Miracles.  Midorima joined the basketball team when he entered Teikō Junior High School and because of his exceptional shooting accuracy and shooting range, eventually belonged to the regulars of the team. 

  "Todays lucky item is tiny panda" I said while writing it to my notepad. 

   seem Midorima is doing good so I decide to check Kise and musakibahara

    I went to other side of the court to check them, when I saw Aomine entered the storage room.  Wondering why aomine was there,  Im about to open the door when I heard a voice.

  I feel pain in my chest,  I know this is not normal~

"Aomine~ stop~ we might get caught " I girl voice said.

"Be quite,  beside its your idea. You want to do it here" aomine murmured.

  A warm tear just felt in my eyes.  I want to open the door but I can't,  I dont know what to do. Trying to convince my self, that aomine is with other girl. 

momoi is already finish talking to our coach and went back to the gym when she notice me standing in front of the storage room,

  "Reverie-chan!" she shouted

kise and other notice it too.

~~~~~~

  kyyyyaaaaa!!!  idk but I think my writer skill is back >_< but yet I need to improve my grammar T-T ...   

   sometimes I feel im kuroko xD my existence is hard to find~ Specialy in posting story or other things~  so im happy that some of you is reading it xD how did you find my story? xD  I called you all special readers ♡♡♡ thank you minna ♡♡ 

kon kon peace out ♧♧..