2

I look at my reflection, and start gasping for air. My throat starts to close, and I sit back down on the stone slab. Then I see the dirty, torn fabric I'm wearing, and look around me. I see that I'm in a cave, and it hasn't been opened for awhile. I look around me, and start to get confused.

Where am I? Why am I in a cave? How long have I been in here? Who am I?

I walk around the cave, trying to figure out how to escape, but come to no solution. I sigh, and sit on the slab. I pick up some rocks laying around, and start throwing them.

I move to wear I'm laying upside down, and look at the ceiling. I watch the water drip, and sigh of boredom.

I play with the ends of my hair, and look around the cave. Why am I even here?

I hear footsteps coming from outside the cave, so I hide behind the slab. The door opens, and the footsteps come closer. "Where is she?!" A deep voice asks. "Stefan, where is she?!" Another asks. "Callie?" 'Stefan' asks. I start breathing hard from my hiding, and one set of footsteps walks over to me.

A man picks me up, but I start screaming and crying. He holds me by the arms, but I thrash around. "Callie, it's Stefan!" The voice says in a soothing voice. "No! No!" I scream at him. The other man walks over to us, and looks at us confused. "What's wrong, Callie?" He asks. "Please! Please! Leave me alone! Please!" I beg. The man holding me captains sets me on my feet, and I run to the other side of the cave. "What do you want from me?" I ask. "Callie, it's us." 'Stefan' says. "I don't know you!" I yell as they begin to walk closer. "Yes you do, Cals! Your our little sister! Now, stop messing around, and let's go! I don't know how your awake, and I want to make sure this isn't anything temporary!" The dark haired one says. "I'm sorry, but I don't know who either of you are. I don't even know who I am." I say, causing them to look between each other.

I go to say something, but someone suddenly appears behind them. I scream, and push my back against the wall. They look around, and the person walks closer. "Callie? I thought you died." The person says. "Who are you?" I ask confused. "It's me. It's Kol. Kol Mikealson." He says. I notice my supposed brothers looking to me then around me confused.

"Who is Kol... M-ikeal-son?" I ask the two boys in front of me. The dark haired one throws his head back and groans, while 'Stefan' sighs. "He's one of the originals. Your boyfriends little brother." Stefan says, as if I already know. "What are you talking about, Callie? You know who I am. I'm your best friend." He says. "I'm sorry. I don't know who any of you are." I say, then hear the brothers start to whisper. I take this as my chance to escape, so I run as fast as I can out of the cave.