7

I make my way into the town, and look around at all the people. They all have colors around them. Some with red like Stefan and Damon. Vampires. Some have green like Bonnie. Witches. Then there's the ones with the white. Humans. Then I see some of the people with no colors. Like Kol and Sophie. Ghosts. Spirits. Figures of my imagination.

I continue my walk until I see one man. The color that surrounds me makes my breath run ragged. Black tints his stance. A deep black. One darker then the night. One that screams at you and gives you the worst thoughts. He looks directly at me, and his stare makes me want to scream. I shake my head at him, but he starts to pace towards me. I turn away from him, and make my way into a bar. I walk over to it, and a lady comes over to me. "What can I get you." She looks up at me, and laxes her arms. "Honey, you don't look old enough to sit here." She says. "I'm 169." I tell her. She sighs, then looks around. "You can sit here, but I can't give you a drink. Your stuck at seventeen." She says, and I nod.

She hands me a glass of coke, telling me I look pale. The door chimes, so I look up, and that's when I see the man from the street. My heart starts beating faster, and I throw down a ten. I then go to walk out, but the man grabs my arm as I pass him. He looks into my eyes, and I wince as his grip tightens. "Callie." He whispers at me. I look at him shocked, then pull my arm away from him and take off running. I run out of the restaurant, and into the crowded street. I look around me, and people walk over to me.

Some with murderous grins. Some with pleasing smiles. And few with helpful frowns. My breathing starts to break, and my heart pounds as if it will fall from my chest. I then hear a murmur, and see a man. He looks at me, and I start screaming. His toned skin and bald head shines with the glistening sun. His brown eyes bore into mine, and I hear his voice echoing again. The man from my dream. Here. In front of me.

I realize I'm on my knees, my head between my hands. People are yelling and screaming. Then I realize it's only me that's screaming. I let the bubble building in my chest release, and the windows of all buildings nearby shatter. I feel liquid trickle from my nose and ears and eyes. I then feel a ripple through my stomach, and my head falls to the ground. I let my eyes close and few myself fall under.