Sure Love

Most people don't see life the same way I see life, but then again most people think that I am either a bitch with a capital B or an asshole. In actuality, I am both of the previously named things but more because I don't let people cover my eyes. Covering someone's eyes is what I call either serving them a giant plate of lies or just straight up bullshit. I sound like an asshole huh? 

My life hasn't been at all peachy and I am not anywhere near being an attractive girl of our modern era. An attractive girl would be described as a girl to have a small waist, long blonde hair or brunette (whatever you fancy), the average size boobs and possible large to medium size lips and quite possibly a tan. I am nothing like that and yes at sometimes I may hate that, but right now as I am writing this I realize I have an ass and tits and I am not mad about it. I also have eczema which I can also describe for you in three words......... IT IS ITCHY!!!!!! I'm sure you will be able to find pictures of it on Google. 

Let me tell you about what I think about life. Let's start with God. I for one don't believe in one and I am allowed to not believe in one; I have my reasons for not believing and most people have their reasons for believing in one. I do however believe in people doing whatever the fuck they want until they die. Not meaning that you can run around with a flamethrower like David Dobrik, but you can love whoever you want and talk to whoever you want, dress however you want I think you get it.  The idea of sinning, to me, is idiotic. Not because I feel guilty for sinning, but because I know that it's something everybody does and it's stupid that something that everyone does is frowned upon.

I would love for someone to tell me what happens after you fall in love and what falling in love feels like. Furthermore, I would like to be told what its like when you have a kid. When I see myself having a kid I see my vagina tearing in half. Ouch right???  But I guess families see ripping your vagina in half as a small price to pay to get a child. I never see myself having children even though I already have the names picked out. Theodore Ryan, Tobias Evan, and Adeline Ann. Cute huh?? No one I knows thinks that they are cute names. 

P.S. This was sort of a rant about nothing and all of the others will be most likely just rants but the music at the begin of the chapter will be what you should listen to while reading this because maybe I can help you find new people to love. 

The singer from the video is Jarryd James, his voice is amazing!!!!!