Foreal...

"Wassup" he says grinning at me with his fine ass. Calm down Cassie its just a guy.

"Oh um, um, is um Naya here?" my dumbass stuttering.

He chuckles, "Yea but um, um, she is um takin a shower" he says mocking me. I mugg him.

"Is that your car parked in front my driveway" I say pointing towards the car. He opens the door wider to lean out, causing me to scruntch my face up. It smelled like shit on a hot dog roll in there. How can you have sex and make it smell like that. It was a turn off.

"Yea my bad I'll move it" he says smiling, trying to be cute, he must of not notice my face.

"Cool" I say before walking away from the door, seconds later he comes back out with a shirt on with shoes. Once he moved his car, I get in mine to claim my driveway. When I got out my car he was in front of my car door smiling. He has a million dollar smile but after I smelled that I was done.

"My bad again, won't happen again" he says gently grabbing my wrist

"Its fine and thanks, take care" I say barely looking at him then walking off to go inside. As soon as I shut my house door, I looked at my wrist where he touched me. Man he was hypnotizing.

- - -

In the middle of my nap, the sound of my doorbell woke me up. I got up from my couch, yea I was to lazy to walk upstairs to my room. Slowly I walked to the door and when I answered, it was the guy from earlier?

"Hi" I say

"Wassup, I just found you so attractive and I'm tryin to be friends" he replied with that nice husky voice he had. He woke me up out of my sleep though. I didn't say anything just looked at him like "tha fuck nigga". He chuckle,"Whats your name by the way?".

"Cassie"

"Nice, I'm Omar and do you think I could have your number"

"No" I state bluntly and he chuckles

"I like you already. You look like you wanna claw a nigga eyes out. Did I wake you up" ok that was funny

"Yea " I smile

"I'm sorry so can I have your number now that I made you laugh? "

"Still no" I say smiling

"You know you can't say if I see you again I'll give you my number cause I know where you live"

"Thats the point Omar you know to much. Now I would like to go back to sleep if your don't mind" I say.

"Can we at least be friends?" I hesitate but what the heck is wrong being friends.

"Sure"

"Good I'll see you tomarrow friends" he says then walk away before I could even protest. I called after him but he just smiled and got in car then left. Now I got a player on my hands. He seems like the hit it and quit it, that I don't got the time for.With me being a entrepreneur it gives me a lot of light on things men like. I'm like a product that men try to use, thinking they are going to get the quick result they want. If that was the case then I would be some type of enzyme but we all know that fast reaction gets old. At the end of the day I haven't found the right guy thats willing to wait. Besides being single is keeping me focus and I need to stay that way. Which is getting this hair product squared away. Therefore drama from a guy is just unnecessary.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

What do you think so far?!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE