Chapter one (Sorry so short)

Rose was sitting in living room, thoughts still on the doctor who had left her behind.  That's when she heard it. The noise that brings everyone hope. The sound of the TARDIS. When she saw it appear she didn't hesitate She walked right in. The doctor was there! He was actually there! but he didn't notice her.. "Doctor!!" She yelled going to hug him. He looked up with the biggest smile on his face.

"Rose!" He picked her up and spun her around. When he put her down her mind started racing.

"How are you here? I thought you coul-" the Doctor stopped her with a kiss.

"Together forever?" he asked. Rose smiled, together forever didn't sound to bad.

"Yes!" She squealed looking into the Doctors eyes how they looked so ancient so full of mystery.

"Where to?" The doctor asked getting excited. This was too much at once rose looked at him full of happiness.

"Let's slow down a minute here answer my questions." The doctor looked at Rose and Stopped fiddling with the controls on the TARDIS console and walked toward her and grabbed her hand.

"Rose, I will explain but we will have to leave right now." What was he talking about? She wondered then she saw the sense of urgency in his eyes

"Okay." She agreed smiling.

"Allonsy!" He yelled and started running around the TARDIS console and pushing buttons and pulling levers. They were off The shaking of the TARDIS made them fall over they got up laughing. "Okay Rose, are you ready I hope you really like this!" She smiled being so glad that she was doing this with him again.

"Of course I am!" She looked at him again. Dang! He looked amazing! His perfect hair, handsome eyes. He was still very thin. She walked towards the TARDIS doors Opening them She saw one of the most amazing sights ever!

"What do you think?" The doctor asked taking her hand in his. It was beautiful!  The leaves were vibrant blues,pinks, yellows and purples. The grass was a violet color and there was a peaceful little town in the distance. Rose was speechless.

"It's it's amazing!" She got out. The doctor chuckled.

"It's a planet called blurgough" the Doctor explained "peaceful people really, but they have a funny way of decorating."  Rose smiled looking up at him.

"Well, let's go!" with that they were running towards the small town.