The people of Blurgough

Doctor

He couldn't believe it! He figured out how to get his Rose back! He couldn't stop looking at her she was beautiful. "Here we are!" The Doctor said happily.

Rose smiled. "Where are all the people?" She asked. He could tell she was becoming worried. He chuckled.

"Well they take a mid day nap. Kind of like the Spanish. It ends... now." As soon as had finished speaking people started to come out of houses and crowding the streets. The houses were all in shapes of octagons and triangles. He smiled remembering when he had first stumbled upon this amazing little planet. The people were Humanoid but different with 7 fingers on each hand and a more yellow tent to they're skin they we're still beautiful. 

"Wow!" Rose exclaimed

"Impressive?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Very!" She agreed and ran and hugged him. He picked her up and twirled her around a few times. "I love you Doctor!" Rose said as he he put her down.

"Rose Tyler, now that I know I can say this, I lo.." His words were interrupted with a scream. He sighed "Allonsy! " He muttered and grabbed her hand as they began running.

Rose

Did he almost say it? Would he say it soon? She knew that The Doctor must love her but he had never got the chance to say it. maybe when they got back to the TARDIS he would. He had to. They followed the Source of the scream to an old warehouse She watched the doctor smile that gorgeous smile of his. "Like old times?" He asked

"Like old times!" She said returning his smile. Then there was a guard at the door.

"Halt!" The guard commanded

The Doctor looked at him clearly confused. "Well I need in." He said pulling out his psychic paper.

The guard looked at it and went wide eyed. "I'm so sorry Sir! come right in!"

"That's more like it!" The Doctor said smiling. "This way Rose!" He yelled running into a hallway. She followed close behind.

"Doctor!" She called for him to wait as she caught up with him. He looked.. terrified.

Doctor

He saw... nothing. Nothing but a huge empty warehouse. There had to be something here. Why else had he heard a scream? How come there was a guard? "Doctor?"  He heard Rise say in a worried tone.

"Sorry. There's got to be a secret entrance around here somewhere."  He looked at Rose and ruffled his hair.

Rose smiled at him "Well come on then!" She said "Can't stand here all day!" He got out his sonic screwdriver  and started scanning forklifts,  machines anything really.  He was trying b to focus but he kept thinking about Rose. He loved her but the last two times he went to tell her he never finished.  He would have to tell her when they got back to the TARDIS. 

"Got anything?" he called over to Rose.

"Yeah, I think so right here." Here ran towards her running into crates as he went his hearts were racing. "Portal in the wall! Not very original." She said showing pride that she had discovered.

"Ah Rose you are brilliant!" He said and hugged her. "Together? He asked offering it.

"Together!" She said taking his hand and smiling. With that said they stepped through the portal.