Jeanne D'Arc Alter x Male Reader

You prepared 800 Quartz and 40 Summon Tickets for this Banner, JALTER'S banner. You were gonna go all out for her.

You pressed the summon button, hoping to get her on the first try.

No good. Only a Craft Essence. Guess you'll have to keep trying and trying again.

Roll after roll only to keep getting 3 star Servants and Craft Essences.

Until... A rainbow flash appeared.

You gasped, "The Rainbow Rings of Desire?!", you were hoping to get her.

You waited for the card to stop spinning, and there it was: the Avenger card symbol.

Excitement washed over you. You're finally going to get her.

The Avenger card revealed itself, Jeanne D' Arc Alter...

"Servant, Avenger. I am the alter form of Jeanne D' Arc, but you may call me Jeanne Alter."

You were satisfied, all that work was not in vain.

"Give me my first orders." Jeanne sternly says.

"Oh..um.. stay by my side until we rayshift to a Singularity." You say.

"I see." Jeanne says.

You two talked about how she became a Servant, and why you became a master.

Eventually, Mash came in to inform you two about a new Singularity.

"Alright, Jeanne, let's go." You say and leave.

"Understood." Jeanne follows.

As you two were walking around the halls of Chaldea, you call out the other servants in your party to come with you. These servants were Jeanne Ruler, Minamoto no Raikou, Artoria Archer, Waver, and now Jeanne Alter.

(My dream party :< )

Seeing as everyone was ready, we all rayshifted into the next Singularity, Camelot.

We were already swarmed by high-level enemies right off the bat, but we got past them. Gawain was really hard to fight though, seeing as his defense buff was literal hell for me. But after we got past everyone and defeated the Lion King, I already got Jalter at Bond 5. Nonetheless, she's still really cold to me. But after one specific night, she was about to change from just a cold woman to a tsun.

I was in my room thinking about all the new events that are about to reign hell upon me. But I was pulled out of my thinking when I heard my room's door opening. I saw Jalter looking at me with a strange face, something she had never done before; she was blushing! Oh how I want to show this to everyone! However, the door closed and she was approaching me.

"Master, I was having nightmares throughout the night, so I was wondering if I could sleep with you.."
She shyly says.

"Oh, what's this? The usually cold Jalter wanting to sleep with me?" I smugly say with a smirk.

"Shut up! It's only this one night! I'll burn you in the morning." She says.

She awkwardly lays beside me without doing anything. Seeing as how this will get us nowhere, I pull her close to me and hug her tight. Her face is so red and steam was literally coming out of her ears too!

"Good night, Jalter." I say as I am about to fall sleep.

"Good night, Master." She says as she pulls herself closer to me and falls asleep too.

As we drift off into the night, we dream of ourselves enjoying our time at the beach.

Phew! After so long, I got around to writing this. No excuse, though. Dunno what to say.

I'm just really lazy lol

And I'm still salty in FGO; it's been 3 months since I've gotten anything good.