Ghost Rider Male Reader x Yang

Requested by: noideafor

Excuse me, but can I take a bit of your time? For all those legal lolicons out there, please read my Ophis x Male Reader book. Who knows, you might even get a cookie from me. :)) #shamelessselfadvertising
---------------------------------------------------------

During the dark quiet nights of Vale, a loud roaring of a motorcycle can be heard. Many have claimed to see a strange motorcycle on fire and with a person with a flaming head riding it.
Who may this person be, you ask? Well, it's none other than (Y/N) (L/N), of course.

YOU are (Y/N) (L/N), in case you didn't know. Thank me later. You've been the one stopping all the criminals. No one knows exactly who it is, but some suspect that it was you. And they were right, of course.

And during these quiet nights of stopping bad guys, you managed to meet a blond bombshell, one with the name of 'Yang Xiao Long'.

How did you meet her, you ask? Well, let me tell you the story.

-Flashback WoOOooooOOooO-

You sat on your motorcycle and went off. Apparently you heard of a rapist roaming around these parts.

Speeding fast through the streets, you eventually found him. Apparently he's already found a new victim since he was shoving a blond female against the wall. I also spot a pair of gauntlets far away from them. I assume the girl uses her fists to fight. Dude must've been really good to overpower a fucking fistfighter.

I step off my motorcycle and shout to the man.

"Hey, you fucker!"

The wiener looks at me whilst still shoving the girl against the wall.

"Best be off, kid. This is just something you wouldn't understand."

"Oh, no, no, no, no. I understand completely," I said while taking out my chains.

The old man grunts and lets go of the
girl. Her back slides down the wall, seemingly too weakened to move.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

He charges at me. Once he's close enough, I use my chains to catch his leg, making him trip. But while he was falling, he caught my neck with his legs and makes me fall down with him. He spins us around and punches me in the face. I retaliate with a punch of my own, followed by a kick, pushing him away.

I quickly stand up, gripping my chains even tighter. I transform into what can be seen as a skeleton that's on fire. My old jacket changes into a new leather jacket with spikes.

I use my chains to pull on his neck. I push him down, putting my hand on his neck. I force him to look into my eyes. His eyes show the reflection of all the girls he raped. The looks of despair plastered on their faces. Poor girls.

The man struggles, shouting in pain. Luckily, no one is near to hear the agony.

After a while, the man stops struggling, and eventually stops moving. I turn back into my human self and look back at the blonde.

"Well, you're free to go now. Just don't tell anyone who I am."

I walk back to my motorcycle, ready to drift off, but I was suddenly grabbed by the hand.

"Wait a second, can I have your name first?"

I look back at her. I think for a bit before nodding.

"It's (Y/N) (L/N). Yours?"

"Yang, Yang Xiao Long."

"Nice to meet you, Yang. I'm a flaming skeleton who beats bad people with chains."

"Right.."

"Well, Yang, is there anything else you want to say before I go?

"Well, (Y/N), here's your reward for saving me." She hands me a paper that says "Call me <3" with a number below it.

"How did you managed to write this so fast?"

"Eh, just reasons."

"Right... Well, see ya. I'll call you when I have time."

"Bye, hun."

"Hun? Well that was fast."

"You'll get used to it."

"Right.."

After that, you drift off somewhere, someplace you don't know, probably.

-Present Time- (Second POV)

After all that, you managed to find time to call her and strangely she responds in a single beep.

Eventually, you two started hanging out.

You told her that you're also studying at Beacon, and that you're a third year. She was surprised, to say the least.

Then you two became best friends, always hanging out and drinking with each other.

But one day, that all changed, when suddenly you were called to go to the roof.

As you made your way to the roof, you spot Yang, strangely, as a blushing mess. You walk up to her.

"You waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, you."

"Me? Why?"

"Well..."

She took a deep breath.

"Well, I love you, (Y/N). I loved you ever since the night you saved me. I love you because you were always there for me ever since you started calling me. I love you because you liked to have fun and drink with me. You're like a male me. I love you since you're willing to put up with me. Just know that, if you reject me, I just hope there will be nothing bad between us, and I hope we can still act like before."

After she finished saying that, she was tearing up and her eyes were red. I chuckle.

"Yang, you silly goose. I love you too. I love you because you always liked to talk to me. I love you because you were willing to find time for me. I love you because we acted like the whole world couldn't stop us. Everytime I'm with you, I feel like the happiest man on earth. For that, I'm willing to love you with my entire being."

As you finished saying that, she runs up to you and hugs you. She pulls your face closer and kisses you full of passion. You kiss back with that same passion and wrap your arms around her waist.

Eventually, you both stop kissing and she hugs your chest.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Yang."

After that, you felt that the world couldn't stop you both. You were willing to put up with the world if it means being together with her.

Your love is fiery, burning, and full of passion.

And nothing will change that.

---------------------------------------------------------

ANNDDDD done! Lazy and rushed writing is lazy and rushed. It took me everything to come back to this. I always feel so demotivated to go back to this book.

Again, please read my Ophis story. I'm sure you guys will be surprised with the special something I've prepared for Issei.