팬 미팅 • 03

❝your eyes stole all the
words away.❞

- unknown

*words written in italics
is a flashback*

___________

y/n's pov

"you're crazy about going to this fan meeting aren't you?" i said to my bestfriend, yijeon.
"yup, and anything you say won't stop me (y/n)."
"i was never going to say anything about it, i just think it's weird for me to see chan as an idol. i mean he was my bestfriend for a long time sadly." you said, but the last part was muffled as you stuffed your face into a pillow.
"yeah yeah, i get it y/n, but can we get ready to go? also he may be an idol now, but he's still a person. " you held up an okay sign, but it was below the waist.
"you're childish, you know that?" she scoffed and walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready.
you both finished getting ready, and grabbed the things you needed for the fan meeting.
"let's go (y/n) or we'll be late, and i really don't want to."
"ugh, okay fine. let's just get this over with." (y/n) said and got up from the bed, walking out the door after yijeon.

[fan meeting]
(A/N) i'm not sure how
fan meetings go in real life
as to i've never been to
one yet, so please bear
with me:')

you and your curious friend were waiting in line to meet the boys as there were maybe 5 more people ahead of you. yijeon had grabbed little gifts for the members while you, you were just carrying their album and a stuffed animal for chan. you weren't really going to get anything for them since you weren't considered a fan, but of course, your friend had convinced you to grab something for your old friend chan.
"you excited? or nervous? i wonder if he'll remember you hmm." yijeon started rambling on.
"it would be nice if he did, but it's been 7 years." you replied looking around, avoiding her eye contact.
you stopped talking to her and focused your point of view to the maknae, i.n, formally known as jeongin. you greeted him and talked to him for the short amount of time you were allowed, and continued doing that with the rest of the members till you reached your old best friend, chan.

author's pov;

before (y/n) had reached chan, since (y/n) wasn't that strong in korean, she had spoken a sentence of english to felix with her australian accent, and something like that clicked in chan's mind. he thought to himself, could it really be y/n? after all these years? all of the memories they spent together as kids flashed through his mind.

"well we can try to make it work. y/n you're my best friend, i won't forget about you. friends support eachother through thick and thin." he smiled and leaned down to lay his head on my shoulder.

truth be told, chan didn't keep his promise like he told (y/n). she was important to him, but the training was just how he was going to live in the world, so he needed no distractions.

       when (y/n) reached chan, she gave the stuffed toy to him and talked to him for a little bit. chan wasn't suppose to do this, but he had written his phone number on a page since he wanted to reconnect with his friend. it wasn't a smart choice, but he did miss his old best friend.
       "hey, do i know you from somewhere?" chan asked her with a smile.
      she smiled, but replied with "you remind me of someone i used to be friends with in the past."

(A/N)
- i apologize for not updating in forever, but i hope you guys like this longish chapter(?)
- i have no idea what i did with this chapter, oh my:')
- thank you to whoever reads this♡