JJ: you annoy me

Prompt: "you sound a lot better with your mouth closed" " mhhmhh mmh mmh" "not what I meant"
Josh had invited me to the sidemen house to help with his rap that he wanted to upload to iTunes. As soon as I walked through the door I saw JJ "why'd you bring her here man?" JJ said annoyed. He had a hatred for me and I had one for him. He's just so loud and annoying and rude.

"YA know you sound a hell of alot better with your mouth shut." I retaliated

"Mhhhm mmhmm mhmn" he hummed. He was so childish I rolled my eyes.

"Not what I meant"

"Oi she's my mate alright, deal with it." Josh replied walking to his room with me following. When we got there he pulled up another chair to his desk and turned on his computer. I sat next too him, opening my phone to check social media.

"Ignore him, he's just in a mood." Josh commented, typing in his password. I nodded and put my phone away to see that he had pulled up an audio file onto the screen. He pressed play and I listened as he put on a Russian accent and called himself 'Sabaka' or 'dog' in Russian. I couldn't help but to bid my head to the beat and smile or giggle at the odd 'your mum's or the clever word play.

"So what do you think?" He asked.

"It's good. Lyrics are great. What I'm thinking is add a singing chorus and another verse after that followed by the chorus fading away." I brought my ideas, hoping Josh would approve of them.

"That sounds good. I mean I wouldn't know, your the music artist you show me what I need to do and I'll do it." He smiled. He handed me a notepad and a pen and we started brain storming ideas. Once we had the second verse had been written we started hitting down lyrics for the chorus.

"Can you sing in bits?" Josh asked, looking at me. "Like is that a good idea?"

"Yea if you want me to than I can." I replied with a smile. He first pumped the air.im glad that I was appreciated by at least one person in this house. Once we had everything sorted Josh went downstairs to get JJ to take us to his usual recording studio.

"I'm not taking you if she's coming" he commented, looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Well you have to because you promised plus she's singing in it so we definitely need her there." JJ sighed before getting his keys to his car. I had to get in the back and Josh rode shot gun. When we arrived, JJ walked us in and sat down on the couch straight away going on his phone.

"Okay so do the whole second verse and the two choruses and we will build on it from there." I said through the microphone which led to where Josh was through the glass screen. He nodded and I hit play on the machine to start the music. Josh started and I just watched.

"Ugh this beat isn't even good why do I have to be here?" He was getting agitated. Rude.

"That's horrible, Josh is your friend you shouldn't say things like that." I defended him.

"Okay I don't want life advise from you okay." He commented rolling his eyes. I was gonna respond but the track finished. I turned to Josh and gave him a thumbs up as he walked out.

"Okay your turn." Josh said, holding the door open for me so I can go in.i put the headphones on and heard as JJ pressed play because Josh didn't know or understand any of the buttons. I started singing in certain parts just getting lost in the flow of the beat. When the song finished I stepped out.

"What did you think?" I asked them both.

"It was incredible, how can you sing like that?" Josh questioned stunned.

"I want to say something bad,... But I can't so im just not going to say anything." Josh gave me a strange look before speaking.

"I'm going to get water, back in a bit." He then left, leaving me and JJ alone. I sat beside him. For once he didn't move away.

"What's up with you? You usually are meantime me"

"Because your mean to me"

"I'm only mean if you say something bad first."

"Can't we just have one civil convosation without arguing please?"

"Right, sorry."

"It's okay I am kinda a dick head at times. I can understand why you would get mad."

"Your not bad, sure your loud and annoying sometimes but your still a nice guy deep down." He turned to face me and look me in the eyes.

"you really mean that?" He asked with a small smile.

"Yes" we were slowly leaning in when our lips were inches apart.

"I got water." Josh came back into the room carrying three bottles of Buxton. Me and JJ jump away from eachother.

"Bitch" he mumbled.

"Dick" i also mumbled.

"O I forgot my snacks ill be right back" he left again.

"Your not a bitch"

"Your not a dick" we both said in unison before giggling. I guess we could be kind to eachother. Just not infront of people. Atleat not yet

~*~
Hope you enjoyed
-Molls