Harry- Mr.Lewis

Alright lads, so I know I said I would do the imagines before but I'm uninspired at the moment. I also haven't uploaded in a while so I again apologize for that. Love you all X
~*~
At shifted the big pile of papers on my desk to the side. I leaned back and stretched. I had finally finished. It was already 8:39 and I still had work to do before I could go home. I work as for the ceo of this massive corporation. I am his assistant. I always thought that this job was going to be boring and that the only reason I picked it was so I could make a decent amount of money. My first day, although, proved me to be completely wrong.

My job is to notify my boss when he has meetings, plan his schedule, fill out paperwork and complete other small errands and tasks he would assign me. That alone sounds like hell to me, however, my boss is an absolute god. He makes my job enjoyable without even trying. He asks the dumbest questions , gets me to do the stupidest things, is hands down the funniest person I know, and not to mention he looks fine in a suit and tie. How he got to be the ceo is beyond me. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before checking my to-do list.

Mr.Lewis' 7am coffee done
copy agreement with Mrs.kim done
Check progress on the development team done
Meeting with Mr.Lewis and Mr.Bradley about business opportunity done
Collect Mr.Lewis' lunch done
File report on the 401 incident done
Fill out forms for the latest recruits done
Discuss the 64 assignment with miss.mar and mr.wang
Call mr.paine about meeting tomorrow
Help mr.lewis catch up with his workload

I sighed looking at the rest of my work load. At this rate, I could be here all night. I took one last glance at the clock before grabbing my clipboard and heading out of mine and Harry's office to find Talia and Jackson. I was interrupted while walking down the hallway by a buzzing coming from my jacket pocket. Usually the attire is supposed to be a simple white button up and a black skirt or trousers however my boss aloud me to wear my jacket as well due to the fact it's cold from the 401 incident. I grabbed the device and checked the caller ID. 'Mr.Lewis'. I answered and held it up to my ear as I continued walking. "What can I help you with sir?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Ah, (Y/N), you're not too busy are you?"

"Not really, sir, just on my way to discuss with miss.mar and me.wang" I informed

"Good, this will only take a second. Um, how do we smell?" I'm not surprised but also slightly confused in what he meant.

"What?"

"How do we smell?"

"With our noses?" I replied unsure.

"No I mean, yeah we smell from our noses but what part of the nose allows us to smell. I asked some people and they said stupid answers like the muscle and the hairs."

"Where are you right now?"

"Back in our office." He seemed a bit unsure about why I was asking him these questions

"Are you at your desk?"

"...yes.." he hesitated, before answering.

"And do you see that big screen in front of you?"

"(Y/N)-" I cut him off.

"That is called a computer, you go onto the internet and you can look it up." I replied.

"But (Y-N)," he sounded like a child, whining "I want you to answer, your the smartest person I know, I only trust you." I couldn't help but blush slightly at his last sentence. I huffed and tried to cool down my face before answering.