Part 1, Out of the Cocoon, Chapter 1

Blue was in his cocoon, deep in slumber. But the five days have gone by quickly, and he was waking up. Blue pushed hard against the flamesilk wall of the cocoon, and it gave way beneath him. 

    Blue wriggled out of the cocoon, finding Cricket outside. Her snout was wet with tears, but she smiled at the sight of him.

     "Cricket? What's wrong? What happened?" he asked, "oh Blue, Luna and Swordtail aren't back yet, either they died in the ocean, or they found the Distant Kingdoms. Sundew was captured by the HiveWing soldiers, and is probably locked up. I was afraid to come out, because the HiveWings were mind-controlled by Wasp, and I remembered that scene with the Librarian. Oh Blue, what are we going to do?" Cricket replied.

     He smiled, his antennae gently brushing her snout. "Remember Belladonna and Hemlock? They might be able to help us rescue Sundew, and they have flower dye we can use. So how about we go to them and rescue Sundew, and then return and see if Luna and Swordtail came back?"

    "I like that plan," she said, grinning at him, "but I have a million questions and possible scenarios how things go REALLY wrong."

A. N. Soooooooo...what do you think about it? Plz answer in the comments! 

Sometime later...

"What do you mean you're not going to help rescue Sundew?!"

Haha, a cliffhanger at the end >:)