sixteen

"Thank you for actually agreeing to show up." Daniel says as Presley sits in the chair.

"No problem." She says.

"I know I seem like a douche for just out of no where coming back into your life -"

"Douche? No. Scumbag? Completely."

"I know Presley and I'm sorry. Please just let me make it up to you."

"And why would I do that? You left me years ago when I told you I was pregnant, and I'm just supposed to forgive you? And why exactly did you decide to come back? Is it because of Michael, cause it's pretty funny you show up right after he does?"

"No... I seen a picture of him and Veronica on my Instagram and... -- Veronica isn't my only daughter."

"Your joking?" She says shaking her head.

"No."

"How old?"

"She just turned two in November. Her name is Lola."

"And are you still with her mother? Or was I just not good enough for you to keep?"

"No. No I'm not with her, and no that's not why I left you."

"Than why Daniel?"

"I was eighteen Presley, you know about my accusations, I couldn't be accused of sleeping with a thirteen year old girl, and getting a sixteen year old pregnant. It'd make me look bad."

"Exactly. I was sixteen years old with your baby. And you didn't do shit. You didn't come back, you didn't send me money, you basically fell off this earth. Yet I bet with this girl you where there. You take care of her kid. You pay her child support. You do what a dad is supposed to."

"I'm really sorry Presley. But it just wasn't a good time -"

"Wasn't a good time? Was it a good time for me being four months pregnant being kicked out of my parents house, and living with strangers till I was eight months along and finally had the balls to go to my grandparents house? Was it a good time hardly being in my daughter's life having to work literally twenty four seven so I could actually support my daughter. Well you were doing what? The case blew over, and you where trying to become a fucking rapper, having no care in the god damn fucking world."

"I thought of you all the time Presley! I would lay awake at night and just think of you and our daughter. I didn't know any of that was happening or I would have come back."

"Exactly! You didn't know because you weren't fucking there!" She says hitting her hand on the table. "I was fucking there when Veronica was in the hospital a week after she was born when her lung collapsed, I was there for her first birthday! Where you Daniel!"

"You are right. I wasn't there. And I should've been. I shouldn't have left you just because of dumb allegations. And I should've come back sooner -- way sooner than I did. And you have every right to be mad at me. But I am here now, babe. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of you, and how we would have been if I didn't leave. I wouldn't have been with this other chic on that night and I wouldn't have slept with her and I wouldn't have gotten her pregnant, and we wouldn't be here right now. I love you. And I know you love me -- or used to at least."

"Well alot of things have fucking changed Daniel. I am not the same person I was when I was sixteen. And I did love you. Than you fucked me over and that changed too."

"I am really sorry Presley. Please. Let me show you that I can be just as good as I was when we were together. Let me take Veronica to the party on Wednesday, and if things go well it's up to you where we go from there."

"Fine. If she says one thing goes wrong, you will not see that child again in your life other than what goes on Michael's Instagram."

"Alright. Thank you. Now can we calm down and eat a nice lunch?"

"Fine...but your paying."

"Did you forget your purse?"

"Yes."

"So not a lot has changed." He chuckles.

"Shut up, your not helping."

"Well I'm just saying, we would go on three dates a week and you'd forget your purse two out of three and then complain the whole time because your phone was in your bag."

"I also remember how you'd actually tell me you love me on those dates."

"Who said I stopped loving you?"

She chuckles shaking her head.

"So serious question?"

"Sure."

"Are you and him actually together?"

"Michael? No. We are not."

"So I have a chance to get you back?"

"No one said that."

"Hi, my name is Ashton and I will be your waiter today."

--

Guysssss

Important news...

Very important....

.
.
.
I have no friendsss

I know SISTER SHOCKING

I seem like so amaizng and friendly like how is this possible?

I'm joking. I watch YouTube all day like...what is "social" life?

But you should add me on snap!!!

Let's be friends, I need friends

If the pic doesn't upload my snap is skiesbeyond

I do add back as soon as I possibly can (which is normally like ASAP unless I'm on ft or the phone or something) I do streaks so like -- let's talk.

Hmu about cookies or rocks or...grass idk start a convo let's be friends hoe!!!!