o n e

Grayson

Supposedly I have to go to a new restaurant today. Mr.Preston told me that it was here in town which is surprising because here in france there's not many new restaurants opening. It's called Bistrot.

I pulled up to the office to get my sheet to fill out when I'm there. Usually I just transfer whatever is on the sheet onto my journal. Makes it easier. Once I started leaving the office Mr.Preston caught me,ugh.

"Hey Dolan, you going to Bistrot right now."

"Yea I was going to go for lunch and it's already 2 so." I said looking at my watch then back up at him

"Okay well tell me what you think once you get back."

"That's what you always ask anyways but I got to go I'm starving."

And with that I left,It wasn't that long of a drive maybe around 15 minutes. I pulled up to Bistrot and it looked like a cute restaurant. Decent size , a sign that hung above the restaurant that said "Bistrot "and also what seemed to look like a studio apartment upstairs,hmm.

I walked in and already everything smelt really good. I had my journal in my back pocket ready for whatever this little place was going to offer. A young girl maybe late teens greeted me and took me to a two seat table. I got out my journal but right as I was gonna start writing another girl around my age, twenty ish came up to me.

"Hi welcome to Bistrot, my name is ivy ill be your waitress today, would you like something to drink" she said who I presume is ivy.

"Uh yea I'll have a lemonade with a lemon slice please ." I choked on my saliva, because she looked pretty. Most waitresses are old and make my job super easy as they always act like there my grandma making homemade dishes.

"Alright I'll be right back with that." Ivy said

She was beautiful, almond eyes a nice hazel colour, small nose and she actually looked no taller than 5'5 which was cute.

After my daydreaming session ended I decided to start writing things down in my journal

First on the list was looks,

The minute I pulled up I thought it was cozy and neat so I'll give it a 4.5 maybe give details but I'm lazy so I'll probably write those in the car. Next on the paper was customer service.

Well my waiter is hot so, so far 5 stars out of 5. Before I could complete the next one, ivy came back.

"Heres your lemonade." She said placing down the cup of lemonade with a nice slice of fresh lemon on top.

"Thank you." I simply told her admiring here every now and then

"By the way the cook in the back told me that your a food critic and started getting really nervous so what's your name." She said with a slight laugh

I just chuckled at her

"Well tell the cook to take his time I don't want anything raw, I'm just here to judge what this place has to offer so tell him to not sweat it" I told her in a sarcastic tone

She laughed this contagious laugh and I smiled at her admiring her even more.

"But the name is Grayson Dolan." I put my pen down on my journal to shake her hand.

"Mmm Grayson Dolan huh seems like a nice name, I'm ivy, oh wait I already told you, ahaha but I'm also the owner of the restaurant here so nice to meet you ,well I'll stop rambling and let you eat what would you like." She shook my hand then got back to her job

She paused almost out of breathe, I like the way my name rolled off her tounge "oh yea." I snapped out of it

"I will get the cassoulet, also with a chicken a'la france."

"Alright is that it."

"Yup." I replied

"Okay I'll be back with your food ." She said smiling then walking away

Gosh this girl is something, she's not skinny but with some meat on her bones instead, cute face and a contagious laugh also very interesting.

I already forgot about the review just thinking about her, oops I'll do it later.

------------------------------------------------------

First chapter hope you guys are excited for what this book has in store welp let me know what you guys think byeeeee