Chapter one: The first day

Elsa
Jack
Merida
Rapunzel
Hiccup

                  Elsa's POV

RING.....RING.....RING....RING.....RING......RING....... *SMACK*

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock.

"ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!" I heard come from the hall. 'Anna...'

My door swing open. Yep there was the little strawberry head... she looked nice for today.

She had a light pink tank top on with light blue jean shorts. She was ready for summer...unlike me...I still have trouble with controlling my powers.

"You look beautiful." I chuckled.

"You look like.... um.... like u just woke up."

     ****************************

I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

              5 mins after

I got out and used my magic to make shorts and a blue tank top. I braided my hair and but Snowflake's in my hair. I Called Rapunzle if she could pick us up.

Hey its me Elsa...I need to know if you are gonna pick me up....

   BEEP BEEP

Never mind your here...lol...bye.

    ********************************

             Rapunzel's P.O.V

I pulled up to Elsa's house. She left me a voice mail.

Hi its me Elsa.. I need to know if you are gonna pick me up.... (beep beep)
Neverind your here..lol...bye.

Elsa walked out the door. She jumped in shotgun... she made a funny joke...

❤ Hey weres the gun!?... I need my shotgun if I'm in shotgun!

✨ Lol here is breakfast... I stopped at Starbucks to get coffee and I found a new place...hope you like it I did.

I patted my stomach. She laughed.

         *************************

                         A/N
HI!!!!! This is one of my books and if I get 3-4 votes then I will continue... idk if its good plz comment but nothing hurtful... SORRY FOR THE ERRORS. I know the joke isn't funny but what eves... plz tell me if its a nice one or not....

                     ~ KIKI ~