A BEACH HOUSE!?

Elsa's P.O.V

After school was over jack had a surprise for us. Once we got there it was a beach.

I've never been to a beach.

What is a beach?

Woah! What's the cream stuff?

OHMIGOSH! What is wrong with you guys!? The cream stuff is called sand.

We all got out of the car and went to a shop to get bathing suits. When the girls and I got in the store we grabbed the boys hands and ran to the clothes.

**********( 1 hour later )************

We all came out of the dressing rooms. I had on a blue bikini and a blue skirt for the bottoms. Rapunzel had on a hot pink bikini. Merida had a red bikini. When the boys turned around and their mouths dropped open.

  Jack... do you like my bathing suit?
Um..Um...Um...Um... YES!

I ran up to Jack and gave him a big hug. I whispered into his ear

"thank you for everything." He just sat there hugging me. Once I let go he was just smiling like a fool.
Ok girls we are gonna try on suites. After we'll grab lunch and head out.
❤❇✨ Ok

               Jacks P.O.V

The girls left to shop.  Once we got lunch..we all went to get our suites on. Elsa and the girls took forever.. we went and got ice cream.  once the Rapunzel came out she told us Merida may look different....

She stood next to me. Merida can out with braids in her hair. Elsa had a flower in her hair. I crushed the ice cream cone. We all went swimming for a while.

Once we were done I told everyone to close their eyes. They all did. I opened a door and told them to open.

                      A/N
SORRY THIS TOOL SO LONG I WAS TO BUSY! AND I NEED MORE IDEAS!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ILL BE PICKING ONE OF YOU GUYS WHO ARE FOLLOWING ME TO BE IN IT! ^•^

     -KIKI