Chapter 13.

I'm frozen in my place watching the figure in front of my eyes slowly open my mother's bedroom door. He doesn't notice my presence, his eyes glued on the spotless carpet beneath him. His actions are so delicate trying his hardest to be soundless, but his attempt fails due to the earlier ruckus.

I gulp just as he begins turning around, and apparently he hears, his head shooting straight up and eyes locking with mine.

"J-Justin?" I choke.

He's just as speechless as I am. Our bodies mimmick eachother in it's still trance and, unfortunately, neither of us know what to say.

"What are you doing here?"

He takes a few moments to reply, awkwardly shifting away from my mother's door.

"You, uh, weren't answering your phone," he represses his ineptness.

"W-why were you in my mother's bedroom?"

"I was looking for you..."

"How did you even get in?" My voice is barely audible, shocked.

"You left the front door unlocked." All of a sudden, his cool, cheeky side returns. "You know, you shouldn't do that. Someone could break in, rob you... hurt you." He smirks while inching closer and closer to me. I swallow.

"I-I think you should leave..." I try persuading.

He presses his lips to my ear. "I don't think so."

My mind immediately flashes back to when his lips were on my own, the want and need I felt evaporating off of him... That whole night now leading to the tension between us. But Justin doesn't quite seem to notice (or maybe he does). Maybe he forgot? Or maybe he doesn't care.

Chills run down my spine and my breath becomes shaky. "Why did you need to see me?"

"I just wanted to see you, do something together, anything."

He circles around me, his hand sliding around my waist.

"Is your mother home, princess?" he whispers. I guess we're back to this "princess" stage.

"No."

"Good."

He tries snaking his arms around my hips, attempting to lift me up, but I forbid it from happening. My fingers pry his large hands off of myself and he chuckles at me.

"Afraid you'll get germs on your clean clothes, princess?"

I shyly shake my head and turn away, but before I can fully face away from him, his hands once again grip my waist and turn me around, pulling me to his chest.

"You're not going anywhere," he mumbles. His hands wander down my back to my bum, and I instantly step back.

"M-my mom's going to be home soon, you should leave."

"Then let's leave."

"What?"

"Let's go somewhere, before she comes back. I said I wanted to spend the night with you, especially since you've been ignoring me," he pushes.

I take a couple seconds to think, biting my lip and scanning the floor.

"I don't know..."

"Come on." He grabs my wrist and pulls me out the front door with him before I can decline.

Just then I remember his motorcycle. I stop in my tracks as he continues walking toward the bike.

"I-I'm not riding that thing," I stutter.