shop can lead to being us close

Emily pov
*edited*

"Wake up Emily." I hear some said. I open my eyes. To see my dad stand over me. "Get up kid, we going shopping." My dad said. "I'm up." I said half sleep.

I got up and put my suit cases on my bed. And grab some clothes. And went and bathroom. And went in the shower and took a bath.

I got out and put clothes on and went down the hall way down the stairs. And went kitchen to see Sam and my dad. Their have coffee, bacon and dounts.  I grab a glass cup and got some coffee and get some bacon and start eating. "How you sleep." Sammy asked. "Pretty good." I said.

"We going head out soon." Dean said get up and grab his car keys and he walk out. "What his problem." I asked.
"He woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Sam said whisper. "You sure about that Sammy, or he always like that." I said. Sammy laughs

"I have go to the store with a Grumpy  pants now." I said. "Well yea, good luck." Sammy said Drinking his coffee. I ate my bacon and drink my coffee. "Well i better go catch up with him." I said.

I walk outside and see my dad by his car and he stand Thier look around.
I walk up to him. "Hey dad, you ready." I asked. "Yea get the hell in." He said. I open the passenger side door. And got in and close door and belts up.

My dad got in. "This my baby the impala." He said. "Oh ok, where we going." I asked. "We going a good will down the road." He said. He start the car.
(Skipping to at good will)
We walk into the store. Let get paint first. I said grab my dad hand. "What you think dad." I asked point to the paints.  "That all look like shit." He saids.

I grab the sample of the grey paint. "What about this." I asked. "Yea i like that, you also get black carpet to with it." Dean said. "I didn't know you good at this." I said hold back laugh.
"You tell Sam about this i swear." Dean said.

We got the black carpet. We went and i got a black blanket with white dots.
We got lamps that was grey and had white rims.

I went in kitchen area, and grab kinfe holder and thing that look good for the kitchen. "You think this look good in the kitchen." I asked him. "Your not as bad as i through." Dean said. I smile.
We check out. Dean used his fake credit card. We put everything in the impala. We get in and take off.

"You think you can help me paint and stuff." I asked. "No." He said. I give him a puppy face. "Fine, ill help a little." Dean said. "Thanks dad." I said. He said noting.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, you think Emily and Dean getting closer together as daughter and father?
Don't forget to vote👊
Comment 💬