Tournament Break **(MultiPOV)**

**Dani**

When I woke up on Friday morning, I felt something was missing. Of course, there was no match. I took my mobile and started checking things.

In Brazilian websites, they talked about when and where the teams that left the tournament's flights were leaving.

I checked Spain's and Italy's times and places and then the clock. They all left around midday. I think I can get there.

When I got up and left my bedroom, everyone was already having breakfast.

"Morning" I said

"Morning" Everyone replied.

"Any plans for today?" Dia asked

"Well, no" I said "Maybe going to say farewell to our teams, I've find when they leave"

"Okay and later... How about some shopping?" The Italian asked

"Can I go too?" Karol asked

"Yeah and yeah, of course" I said "And you two?" I turned to see Alex and Lau

"We're going to see our teams and do some sightseeing" Lau answered

"'Kay" I said "Well, girls get ready, they all leave at midday"

**Dia**

I left with Karol and Dani, but I took a different train to reach the airport where Italy's squad was.

Lots of people dressed in blue t-shirts, holding and waving little flags of Italy. I stood by all the people, waiting for the squad to come.

They did, indeed. Most of the people were just trying to get them. I didn't try to get any, I just felt with no strength.

"Buon dia, prinzipessa" I heard a man's voice.

"Zio Andrea!" I said

Yeah, I have a famous uncle. Andrea Pirlo, his name.

"Why are yoy here?" he asked

"I won a contest. The prize was seeing the whole World Cup of your national team" I said "I came to say farewell"

"Okay, we'll see each other at home, won't we?" Uncle Andrea said "We have to hurry"

"Alright" I said "Bon voyage"

**Karol**

We had been standing for an hour in the airport. Dani was looking everywhere impatiently.

I was bored. No one was coming. And I wanted to go shopping.

The Spanish squad came some minutes after. They signed autographs and everything. Dani managed to get some while I gave bad gazes to the Bayern's Spanish players.

When they left, I took Dani's arm. We needed to get to the city centre for some shopping with Dia.

She was waiting for us, smiling.

"Well, ready for a busy afternoon, ragazzas?" Dia asked

**Lau**

I reached the hotel where the Colombian team was staying. I had no way to visit the Belgian squad so I decided to see some family.

There were security, nearly everywhere. I took my mobile and sent a Whatsapp to my cousin, James. I recived another."Go to the back door". I made my way to the back door and knocked.

"Hola, Laura!" James opened the door, smiling.

"James!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.