2. Alternate Universe ~ Stripper

Make Me Sway

Adrien knew that his break up with Lila would degrade him to some extent, but this was entirely beneath him.

Nino slapped him on the shoulder, grinning widely and Adrien frowned. "Really, Nino, you brought me to strip club?"

"Yeah, Dude! What better way to get over a babe than to find another one? Besides, Kim's checked it out a ton of time. I personally have my own favourite."

Adrien sighed. "I didn't need to know that Nino." Pivoting on his heel, Adrien turned his back to the club. "I'm just gonna go home."

"Hold up!" Nino grabbed his elbow and held him back, "You haven't even checked it out. Come on, Bro, just try it. Please."

Adrien wanted to say no. He wanted to turn his back to the strip club and walk all the way home. But the break up with Lila did hurt like hell and he did tell Nino he'd do anything to get rid of the pain. There was just one problem.

"Nino, my father's one of the most well respected people in Paris. If I'm seen in there by anyone, I'd be –,"

"Already covered." he replied, crossing his arms smugly over his chest. "The Akuma is one of the best clubs in the whole joint because people go in with disguises."

"Disguises?" he asked, "How does that work?"

"Easy, you go into the restaurant next door and tell the manager you wanna check out the Miraculous and she'll hook you up with some sweet digs."

It sounded shady and Adrien didn't do shady. "Nino –,"

"It's been three weeks, Adrien." He could see Nino's patience wearing thin. "I know it sucks, but you really need to get it together. This could really help you, me and the guys are sick of seeing you mope all the time. Just try it." he said, his shoulders sagging.

Adrien sighed, "Fine, but if I don't like it I'm bailing."

Nino grinned, readjusting his glasses. "I wouldn't expect anything less from the model son." Rolling his eyes, Adrien scoffed and Nino waved him over. "Come on. It's this way."

The restaurant was completely vacant with chairs upside down on tables and the lights switched off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The restaurant was completely vacant with chairs upside down on tables and the lights switched off. "Are you sure it's not closed?" asked Adrien, peering in through the window. Nino shrugged him off and stepped inside with Adrien following warily behind.

"Kung Food, you here?" called Nino. Everything was silent from a moment and Adrien had half a mind to walk out the door, but just as he'd made up his mind to leave a man stepped out from the back. Wiping his hands on a dish rag, the Chinese man threw it over his shoulder and smiled warmly at them

"What can I provide you young men with? I'm afraid we don't serve any strong drinks here."

"That's all right, Dude. We just wanted to check out the Miraculous." Nino gave the chef a knowing smile and he returned it.