Chap 4: The Big Debut

(I picture Alexa's attire to be Kelsey's attire)

Kelsey's POV:

Today was the big day. My highly anticipated debut. I had seen several articles online about my arrival in the WWE. Something about them finally being able to sign "the hottest free agent."

It's crazy to finally be here where all the big superstars are. I'm finally one of them. I am a WWE Superstar.

I had already gotten ready early because I was too excited. I ended up wearing this spandex material black + pink top that crosses around the neck area, along with some matching bottoms.

I had on some black wrestling shoes to complete my look.

I had my hair curled so I just brushed it out which resulted in wave like hair which I really liked.

My makeup was done by Paige, whom I met at Smackdown the week before. It was overall a really natural look besides my eye makeup, which was a pink Smokey eye.

I was told that I'd be going out to the ring to wrestle a girl from the indies and then afterwards I'd cut a promo about myself and why I'm here. Afterwards, I'd be interrupted by Dean, whose music would play and then he'd walk out and check me out when he got into the ring.

Following, I'd leave the ring and he'd hold the ropes for me. Finally, after getting out, I would have to push him back and strut away. At the top of the stage, I'd turn around and blow a kiss at him, while he'd pretend like he received the kiss.

(skip to when she enters!)

I was waiting at the entrance for my music to play. Once I heard, Want You Back hit, I walked out to the crowd.

I heard very loud cheers from the WWE Universe and I smiled to myself. I guess word got around fast that, "the hottest free agent," has finally signed with WWE. Thank god I chose the WWE over the other companies because their crowd is the best crowd among them all.

"Coming from Los Angeles, California, our newest WWE Superstar, Kelsey!" I heard Jojo announce.

I skipped down to the ring and rolled into the ring. I posed on top of the ropes and blew a kiss to the crowd. My opponent was already waiting for me in the ring.

Make this quick I told myself. Get that three count.

Once the bell rang, she started to run towards me. I ducked and ran into the ropes to push myself towards her.

I gave her a sling blade aka what I liked to call, Swept Away, I followed that by another one. I waited for her to get up and then I super kicked her.

I went for the pin but she kicked out at two and a half.

I waited for her to get back up and then I went for Lights Out.

I went for the pin and got the three count. The ref raised my arm and I gestured the ring crew for a mic. I waited for Jojo to finish and then I started to speak.

"And here is your winner, Kelsey!" Jojo concluded.

"Hey guys! Alright, time for some quick introductions. My name is Kelsey! I've worked my ass off to get here today and I'm excited to finally be working with such an amazing company. What you just saw was a only a small portion of what I'm capable of. I can do so much more so watch out ladies in the back. I may look small but I got a lot of fire in me and I'm always ready for a fight. I know I'm new here but I have my eye on that WWE Raw Women's Championship. I await all competition, so a tip to everyone in the back, I'm rea--" I was all of a sudden interrupted by non other than Dean's music.

He ran out to cheers and walked down the ring. He rolled into the ring and started to look me up and down.

I walked over to the ropes as he held the ropes up for me to exit the ring. I got out and he just smirked at me. I quickly shoved him back and jumped off the ring.

I skipped all the way up to the stage and looked back to the ring to find Dean staring back at me. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it. I skipped backstage after this little exchange and Dean continued with his segment with the crowd.

I got backstage and got bombarded by Renee requesting an interview. Woah okay my first interview that I wasn't told about. They really love surprising you don't they?

"Kelsey! May we have a quick word with you?" Charly asked.

"Yeah sure! Ask away!" I replied.

"Can we get your take on Dean Ambrose interrupting you earlier? What do you think his motive is?" She interrogated.

"Ah well obviously I wasn't finished speaking and the jerk interrupted me. He's a jerk simple as that. And his motive? He just saw a new superstar and decided to piss her off. Well, he succeeded in that." I answered.

"Why did you blow that kiss at the end?" She asked.

"Oh that kiss? Just to mess with his head a little bit." I laughed.

"Lastly, do you have any words for Dean Ambrose?" She questioned.

"Listen here Ambrose. What you did earlier was totally uncalled for. So as for pay back, next week, I'm commentating during your match so good luck. But not really." I finished as I walked away.

"Back to you Michael!" I heard her say.

As I got to a safe distance away from the cameras, I looked back and saw the camera catching Dean, who was listening in on my interview.

"Luck? I don't need luck. I just need you." He said as he laughed to himself.

He's such an idiot even on camera. For my first interview, I think I did pretty decent.

"Kelsey! Wait up!" I heard him yell.

"Hey what's up?" I said once he arrived next to me.

"Your first match was great! You might of shoved me a bit roughly. Kiss my chest to make it fill better." He joked.

"Thank you! I appreciate it. As for your chest, you wish Ambrose." I replied as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course I wish. Every single night in my dreams." He responded.

"You are so lame. Did you like my interview?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you did really well for someone who wasn't told about it. Alright let's go get some food at catering." He said as he placed his arms around my shoulders.

I nodded and placed my hand in his as we walked to catering.

------------------------------------------------------

hi y'all! new, but sorta short chapter for everyone! decided to update because I got bored laying here in the heat.

I'll update this chapter later to make it a bit lengthier for your liking. Thank you for the reads and votes; I appreciate everyone who actually votes for me! I can't stress enough how much I want more votes than what I really end up getting. please vote for this story because it shows your support for it! please comment as well because I could use the feedback thank you!

I'll be updating this book soon, along with my other book as well.

good night from California loves! ps remember to vote, comment and follow me! trying to raise my follow, comment and vote count hehe once again thank you all!